UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer
Re: Looking for Spawn Guild that don't keep scrools

MusclyBarbarian;683987 said:
If Hz is already giving me 10%, it would be hard to talk them into giving another 10% to a guild fund. Are you suggesting they donate 20% of their earnings?
maybe you guys can split %5-%5?

just recruit him
i dont wanna see anymore of his posts :p

weinster666;684009 said:
Seems like you may have a legitimate opportunity for a broker position there.

Please post a current set of prices for scrolls you are buying as I have many to sell.

I have to earn scrolls to afford to be a broker... Being a broker take sacrfice... Cause alot of time nothing get sold...

I was being generious... Doing you all a favor... But none want that favor...

Once I become a spawner... I'll become a broker... as my profession...

Then I'll Pm you once I become a spawner...

Right now I have no scrolls to evaluate... the scrolls price... or what the sell rate really is...

It all about exspriment just to beable to support everybody...

I've tried buying 1 animal tamming for 250k and sell it for a profit... and 2 week so far it havent got sold...

That why it ain't easy being a broker... Unless u can earn some for urself...

Cause I'm all about helping if I can gather that resoruce myself... and donate for y'all... Just so u can make instant cash...

GodZila;684014 said:
NEVER! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
no one want you in hz :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
get over it!

Ok then why u keep posting back... I mearly said... I'm looking for a guild that splint Power scrolls...

Now your trying to bust my balls or something??

Anyway... I'm still looking for a guild that spawn, and splint scrolls 50/50 or roll on all of them or don't keep any unless donation...

Beaverbrook

Wanderer

Zap, you could have spent all your time out there earning gold instead of trolling here for someone to be your sucker. If you can't make millions on your own, you have no business being a member of or leading any guild. The very least you could do is learn how to spell.

You really shouldn't splint scrolls unless they are just sprained. If your scrolls were broken, they should be set and have a cast applied. If you are not near an emergency facility but your scroll is broken, you can - and should - splint your scroll to stabilize it until you get to an emergency facility.

It is rare to have a power scroll so badly injured. If your scroll is not sprained or broken you should not splint it. It's just unnecessary and wasteful. Maybe there is an injured bulk order deed that needs to be splint but now the bulk order deed has to wait forever and maybe even get lower quality care because a power scroll got splint instead. Do you want to live in that kind of world? I think not.

GodZila

Sorceror

zapper042;684403 said:
I have to earn scrolls to afford to be a broker.....

Right now I have no scrolls to evaluate... the scrolls price... or what the sell rate really is...

I've tried buying 1 animal tamming for 250k and sell it for a profit... and 2 week so far it havent got sold...

resume to: i am a noob and have no clue.

MB

Knight

If you bought a 110 or 115 Taming, you've been had.

crackhead

Knight

Bile;684022 said:
Based on his typing, I think we'll have a communication problem, aside from the possibility his suit is something I'd toss in a trashcan :/

ya his suit is trash. he did a spawn for you already, i just happened to kill him and his buddy right before you came in. maybe if you make a dummy giuld you can have him do spawns and come in on your real char and take the spawn. he prolly wouldnt figure it out for a few weeks.

Bile

Knight

crackhead;684830 said:
ya his suit is trash. he did a spawn for you already, i just happened to kill him and his buddy right before you came in. maybe if you make a dummy giuld you can have him do spawns and come in on your real char and take the spawn. he prolly wouldnt figure it out for a few weeks.

Hrmmm... excellent thinking!

Phelon

Knight

zapper042;684403 said:
I have to earn scrolls to afford to be a broker... Being a broker take sacrfice... Cause alot of time nothing get sold...

I was being generious... Doing you all a favor... But none want that favor...

It all about exspriment just to beable to support everybody...

That why it ain't easy being a broker... Unless u can earn some for urself...

Cause I'm all about helping if I can gather that resoruce myself... and donate for y'all... Just so u can make instant cash...

You have never answered clearly the question that has been asked several times. What do you provide? Why can't each guild member roll for scrolls and decide for themselves what they would like to do with them? What makes you think that you can sell them better then they can?

I don't get your angle. You can't think people will be so stupid.

Let just say this... If u are recuirting an exsprince player that can help u afford the big stuff...

Big stuff that cost 250 million for a suit to handle spawn, PVP, or anything...

I'm for hire...

But in order to hire me... You gotta share your wealth... Or none of this crap is gonna happen...

That what I'm talking about... So i'm still looking for a recuruiter... That need the Big Gun...

*Noted again*... Y'all have to share ur wealth... Have faith... then u will go big!

Then that when I join...

If ye have a small faith pls shh... ignore me... and let other that is desperate for the big boys to join them to pwn ur little wimpy ass..

Wuhaha!

MUHAHAHA~!

Im Still For Recuirt! For The Wanna Be Big Bad boys!

mantorras

Sorceror

Zapper you sound legit...
I have this scheme (the egyptians invented it with the help of slaves) that also works wonderfully in uo.
Basically I will need your positive thinking, a bit of your uo capital (I will need 500k upfront) and a sharp mind (I think you have a sharp mind).
If you have a taste for risk venture, challenges and want to be rich, send me a pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.