UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lord Oaks

Argyle

Wanderer
Lord Oaks

9 spawners in LRC suits - 20mil

2 hours of time - 2 mil

Losing an Oaks to a Zerg of Chi, then the server crashing on them.........

.........PRICELESS

lordwolfx

Knight
Re: Lord Oaks

no way, its not mastercard...

its trammal express...

the server is lagged down by all those people that luna banksit, or maybe all the people trying to win the doom lotto...

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

This made me laugh.

I think your upset that you lost your oaks. Glad to see you called in your Barcode buddies :)

Don't get me wrong, but you died. We lawled. And then Barcode came. They died. We lawled again.

I think the gms crashed it so you wouldn't quit playing again.

Steven_Greer;364745 said:
you had 9 we had 11 and 2-3 multi clienting.

Don't forget about the 6 + 81 / 4 bots running behind 24 * 2 and take the square root of the combined answer between those two digits, and the 398 total characters logged in, then, convert it into a hexidecimal number system, take the fifth digit from that answer, convert that to Binary, and you will have the total number of pies consumed by 8141 Cows in any given 42 years.

lordwolfx

Knight

Pwnt.exe;364759 said:
This made me laugh.

I think your upset that you lost your oaks. Glad to see you called in your Barcode buddies :)

Don't get me wrong, but you died. We lawled. And then Barcode came. They died. We lawled again.

I think the gms crashed it so you wouldn't quit playing again.

Barcode found us doing that spawn before Zen...

you guys where just prepaired fast enouph....

btw how many did barcode send?

lordwolfx;364764 said:
Barcode found us doing that spawn before Zen...

you guys where just prepaired fast enouph....

btw how many did barcode send?

See my previous post for some variation of an answer to your question.

lordwolfx

Knight

ParagonDancer;364761 said:
Don't forget about the 6 + 81 / 4 bots running behind 24 * 2 and take the square root of the combined answer between those two digits, and the 398 total characters logged in, then, convert it into a hexidecimal number system, take the fifth digit from that answer, convert that to Binary, and you will have the total number of pies consumed by 8141 Cows in any given 42 years.

7.3666(continued) ?

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Barcode didn't send enough. We held the spawn. :) Hell, the angels killed more of us than Barcode and Di. both did :(