UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lord Oaks

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor
Re: Lord Oaks

Eskeshehir;364971 said:
I demand McFly give me + Rep for assuming he was a mod.

-Rep for assuming I was a Mod. (And because I'm untouchable in the reputation system.)

Steven_Greer;364974 said:
If i only had a clue of what you and argyle mean by any of this lol?

My guess is that you're really close to a backbone (superhighway) of the internet, which could explain why your connection into texas is lightning fast. From that distance. I'm on your side dummie.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Kelloggs Goatios;364975 said:
My guess is that you're really close to a backbone (superhighway) of the internet, which could explain why your connection into texas is lightning fast. From that distance. I'm on your side dummie.

That or my isp likes bagged milk and ducks :)

Argyle

Wanderer

CNS_McFly;364970 said:
Then do something to make him look more happy. Dogs should be happy.

He gets beer on his birthday....he loves it more than I do (which is ALOT). His sister is the cheery one...you might relate to them as Caine and Lady Crimson :)

Attachments

• DSCN0931.JPG
    DSCN0931.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 57

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

DragnMaw;364816 said:
They come in jugs, not bags. Stevens just a retard who doesnt even live in Canada.

Do we have anymore witnesses of bagged milk to prove this kid to be more of a retard than he already is ?

CNS_McFly

UO Gamers: Demise Senior Counselor

Argyle;364979 said:
He gets beer on his birthday....he loves it more than I do (which is ALOT). His sister is the cheery one...you might relate to them as Caine and Lady Crimson :)

That does NOT look like beer in that bowl, sir. I'm not going to speculate as to what IS actually in that bowl, though he does look happier, and that's what counts. And Winston is a fantastic name for a bull-dog.

I'm not sure what you mean about relating my co-workers to canines.
:confused:

Argyle

Wanderer

Caine is gruff and grumpy on the exterior, but a nice guy. And Crimson is bubbly and always happy to see ya :)

It is certainly beer.

I'll have to find the pic of him chewing a pine cone...looks dead on Winston Churchill.