UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lotta fun have to do it again sometime!!

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You forgot to add the part before where you lost the coon to us because you are useless to your teammates, so they just died to us as you go in stealth form while we take Baracoon :). Thank you for the free coon.
Well, thanks for the fight too. Yamaha had to go to work. Dunno why u try to troll a small community. :|

zulu2401

Squire
They are all weak pieces of shit. Allied with the entire fuckin server because they can't handle us. Tried to 1v1 Havoc in guards and fuckin loop ganked me before i could call guards. Thats good fuckin shit havoc i thought you were better than that. Definately a shit pvper for sure all you did was fuckin offscreen piece of shit.

zulu2401

Squire
Havoc is a good asset but only when he's support by others. He dies quickly but has low ping. He doesn't pay attention to shit so he's an easy kill if you can catch him. Fucker has some slave feet

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I kill way more than I die so don't you worry about it little buddy. Come get some when you grow some balls.
I will come get some as soon as you all grow balls and play this game without the need of scripts and loops. What trully amazes me is watching all these video of what you all keep calling pvp and all I see is para mortal ma fb spam. No sync no strategies its oh look team mate low health press hot key auto heal ect ect. I honestly don't see a difference between fighting monsters or players.

zulu2401

Squire
I will come get some as soon as you all grow balls and play this game without the need of scripts and loops. What trully amazes me is watching all these video of what you all keep calling pvp and all I see is para mortal ma fb spam. No sync no strategies its oh look team mate low health press hot key auto heal ect ect. I honestly don't see a difference between fighting monsters or players.
??? Mine aren't nearly as bad as Hzs scripts bud. I do most my shit manually

zulu2401

Squire
It's never going to change so all the fuckin CRYBABIES that blame steam for their lack of skill in felling someone can fuckin get over it. Every game you ever play will have shitty updates and new content that people don't like. Either stop fucking crying about it and play or uninstall the goddamn game. Razor is nearly the same damn thing just not as advanced. Still relies on scripting capabilites.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Guess you died again¡¡¡¡ did I say I wasn't playing the game? I said killing your lame ass is the same as fighting some of you fucking mongbats.

silvertiger

Knight
I challenge you to play only with your 2 button mouse w/ wheel. Just kidding, I'm scared to login game. I might die to mongbats!:eek: