UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lotta fun have to do it again sometime!!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
bla bla bla bla bla kvg kvg kvg bla bla bla bla win own you crying bitches bla bla bla bla kvg kvg kvg bla bla bla
Am not crying. Am not in Hz, am just trying to understand kvg's logic. Cause its either kvg can't count or they do see 1 hz = 2 kvg. And technically servos has to be counted even tho he was on the boss he was there part of the group. That's like me grouping with randoms at the gate like the other night and I got the killing shot on noob from kvg yes we were 4 vs 2 but I got the killing blow does that mean I killed zulu 1 vs 2. (1 being me)

We know zulu it didn't happend. You never die....

silvertiger

Knight
Am not crying. Am not in Hz, am just trying to understand kvg's logic. Cause its either kvg can't count or they do see 1 hz = 2 kvg. And technically servos has to be counted even tho he was on the boss he was there part of the group. That's like me grouping with randoms at the gate like the other night and I got the killing shot on noob from kvg yes we were 4 vs 2 but I got the killing blow does that mean I killed zulu 1 vs 2. (1 being me)

We know zulu it didn't happend. You never die....
It was actually me that you killed.

kolbycrouch

Knight
When that auto-heal button is a little too slow.

Nice 2v2 mind rot though.