UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magery Militia

Tempest.

Wanderer
Re: Magery Militia

a-e-i-Own-you;610743 said:
Are you tired of your guild leader yelling at you?

Being called useless?

Never receiving a single cross-heal from guild members?

Are even the new 14 year old virgin recruits not listening to a single word you ever say?

Do your feeble PvP and guild leadership efforts go unnoticed on an hourly basis?

If you answered 'yes' to one or more of these questions, they you're a loser.

If however you are kewl, why not try applying to the Unfa[-+]hful's Magery Militia today!?

Benefits include:
-BRSK armor upgrades
-Cross heals
-Validation
-Dental
-Lots of laughter (l o l)
-Half nude shots of Tempest

If you think you're a good candidate, send a PM to either myself or Hyphy Train on the forums, filling out the following application:

1. How do you handle shit talk?
2. Are you mature?
3. In life what interests you more, you're own personal gain or that of your friends?
4. How long have you played UO?
5. How long have you played on UO: Demise?
6. What are some of your in game aliases?
7. Previous guilds of yours?
8. How many months / years PvP experience do you have?

Note: We are currently accepting what we call "a lost cause" (a player we will give a complete gameplay makeover to)

LOL. Hit me up son.

Digatalas

Knight

UO on a PSP would be hard as hell... think about it.

You would have like... 10 spells max. I guess you could manage on a pure dexxer of some sort.

I "would" get told no because I don't even have the client installed anymore :(

Drat, I'm a loser. Guess no shots of Tempest for me. But it DOES beg the question... What half of Tempest is nude?

hugoboss

Sorceror

i am organising a poolside party and because i'm all for gender equality, the invite that's going out will state - Poolside Party, Dress Code (applies to guys AND girls): topless OR bottomless, your choice..

Reefer!

Wanderer

hugoboss;612300 said:
i am organising a poolside party and because i'm all for gender equality, the invite that's going out will state - Poolside Party, Dress Code (applies to guys AND girls): topless OR bottomless, your choice..

can i come topless and bottomless?

Ninjia

Knight

1. How do you handle shit talk?
no
2. Are you mature?
lol,like the 1#.Only child would like talk shit.
3. In life what interests you more, you're own personal gain or that of your friends?
:eek:team work need smt
4. How long have you played UO?
since 2000.
5. How long have you played on UO: Demise?
2years.
6. What are some of your in game aliases?
human:D
7. Previous guilds of yours?
no.:D
8. How many months / years PvP experience do you have?
4years since I played uo.:D

btw I am not from Canada:(

President Bush

Sorceror

This happens to be the most canadian thing Ive ever seen since free health care. More hair gel pweaz. k thx bai.

President Bush;616459 said:
This happens to be the most canadian thing Ive ever seen since free health care.

Upset that you live somewhere where the state won't pay for your gender reassignment?

President Bush

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;617054 said:
I love little boys and hair gel and I post pictures of me with random people who have no idea who i am because Im a flaming fag who loves to suck cock and watch comedy central during the afternoon so I can get my rocks off. My parents hate me so I live in the basement so they dont ever have to see my face because Im a free loading d bag who enjoys wine coolers and long walks through my canadian neighborhood with my imaginary friends. I live in Canada but I support the NFL when in all reality everyone at the game would shoot me if they knew I was canadian. The end

Slow down rapple, dont be so upset I toss your ass in the river every time we meet on the field.