UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magery Militia

Re: Magery Militia

1. How do you handle shit talk? - I become weepy, esp. when drinking
2. Are you mature? - well developed mentally; my nipples are the same size/shape they were in 6th grade. :<
3. In life what interests you more, you're own personal gain or that of your friends? - my personal gain; though I haven't ruled out making friends to further it
4. How long have you played UO? - interstingly enough since my nipples stopped growing
5. How long have you played on UO: Demise? - 107 cycles of the fellucan moon
6. What are some of your in game aliases? - I am legions
7. Previous guilds of yours? - mainly npc guilds
8. How many months / years PvP experience do you have? - zero

I wanted to add some information that should be considered when evaluating my application. it is testament to my dedication to uo.
anytime I play, or even check the forums, I don a robe and cloak my
mom and I fashioned out of my old bed sheets. i hope to dye it soon, but the local wal-mart said blaze dyes are on back order :(
I also fashioned a cod piece out of half a youth sized football and sewed my vintage cloth map of Brittania to it.
hope to hear from you soon!

jaasso

Knight

id like to join with my magekiller ninja pvp char (skills and such in progress). i dont need any help equipment wise ive got a legendary crafter and enough cash and i can already pvp with my warrior

EvilChild

Knight

darthjesus;632711 said:
I also fashioned a cod piece out of half a youth sized football and sewed my vintage cloth map of Brittania to it.

pics or it didn't happen

jaasso;634662 said:
id like to join with my magekiller ninja pvp char (skills and such in progress). i dont need any help equipment wise ive got a legendary crafter and enough cash and i can already pvp with my warrior

I think we've cut down on recruiting (to zero), but I'll still gladly give you a PvP tryout and pull some strings if it becomes worth it..

Message me next time we're both online on the forums, or if you see Applesauce, Lakai, or rudora.co.jp PvPing anywhere (usually the gate) let me know who you are.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Bile;634939 said:
Hey!

I'm fresh out of Capri Sun's.

Love,

Bile

If i bring the Capri Sun's, you have to Have the cheese doodles ready, Im on my way to ur moms house right now.

gugutz

Knight

Reefer, if you had any idea on how incredibly stupid and retarded your signature translates to, you wouldn't use it.

Then again i might be overestimating you persona.

Reefer!

Wanderer

gugutz;635061 said:
Reefer, if you had any idea on how incredibly stupid and retarded your signature translates to, you wouldn't use it.

Then again i might be overestimating you persona.

That's the whole Point, I dont care what it say's as long as it make's you rage over nothing, Im totally cool with it.