UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakumbA2

Sorceror
and i mean when a ps is 2kk how am i supposed to buy it i have 125k right now i am freaking broke

How are u getting money? If u farm the right mob u can do more than 1kk/day...

Try killing some Trasher, Miasma, Blood Elemental, Crystal Lattice Seeker...

Make a necromage spellweaver and put together an lrc suit with min. 60 each resist necro-tamer is even better for ilsh. Use natures fury to pull aggro while you thunderstorm/wither. Always have on attunement, gift of life, and gift of renewal.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
God I love Zulu. I fuckin refuse to pvp on this script based server and also refuse to do fel champ spawns since HZ has no interest except to run off new players and new small guilds. Way to help a server grow!

Zulu,you dont know me and prolly never will,but keep fighting the good fight. I for one am damn glad to see you back on the forums and back in game. Fuck HZ and the bullshit they stand for.

Kill-Em-All.png

and i am i supposed to solo the ilsh?
You can, but I would invite a friend or two, the good artifacts from champs like oaks and semidarare far more valuable than any ps. They will require at last 1 other person though. Just do as much damage as you can to spawn especially early levels. Once you get the hang of it, youll be finishing the harder champs in around an hour. 30% artifact drop rate. Our first two weeks here, betweenme and 1 other guildy we dropped 2 glads 3 mkp, orc chiefton, 2 sash, and a ton of other artifacts we sold for 1-6mil each

zulu2401

Squire
God I love Zulu. I fuckin refuse to pvp on this script based server and also refuse to do fel champ spawns since HZ has no interest except to run off new players and new small guilds. Way to help a server grow!

Zulu,you dont know me and prolly never will,but keep fighting the good fight. I for one am damn glad to see you back on the forums and back in game. Fuck HZ and the bullshit they stand for.

View attachment 98689
Yea had to get a new computer so I chose wisely and put together one specifically for gaming. Waiting on my monitor to arrive in the mail and then its back to running from their pathetic target share script they can't pvp without lol

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
You can, but I would invite a friend or two, the good artifacts from champs like oaks and semidarare far more valuable than any ps. They will require at last 1 other person though. Just do as much damage as you can to spawn especially early levels. Once you get the hang of it, youll be finishing the harder champs in around an hour. 30% artifact drop rate. Our first two weeks here, betweenme and 1 other guildy we dropped 2 glads 3 mkp, orc chiefton, 2 sash, and a ton of other artifacts we sold for 1-6mil each
yeah only the two luckiest fucking uo players I have ever seen lol. Hell the other one leaves demise and goes back to his old server and does an event and gets BOTH of the fucking big event drops.

Loler

Page
not really. i started a little after bad religion and already got. an almost perfect necro suit. Orny/sash/4int boots hom/dci glasses 5 mod arms. right now im just stacking gold to start my tactics mage or archer. and i didnt really spam spawns probably a total of 15 spawns.

zulu2401

Squire
We need more shard updates. More items added. The old ones are in fact... Getting old lol. We need necromancers grimoire etc etc... Minax artifacts etc etc...

LittleMary

Traveler
He most likely is. It's in game. But no one would take it since it's a token redeem and everyone take quivers.
The only other grimoire I know is the Conjurer's Grimoire. It's a spellbook. It's a Undead slayer Tome of Tokuno. Now.. That I would love to have.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror

View attachment 98689

Bitch if you don't pvp in Fel and take some lunatic word for granted you're dumb as a dodo

Status
Not open for further replies.