UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitzlplik

Traveler
lol, no I don`t have a burning desire to load up a buncha scripts just to go fight other scripts.
I get my pvp elsewhere,this is my Trammy shard, for good reason.

I don`t need to take anyones word,one just needs to pay attention to this forum for awhile and it all becomes clear.

Bitch.

lol, no I don`t have a burning desire to load up a buncha scripts just to go fight other scripts.
I get my pvp elsewhere,this is my Trammy shard, for good reason.

I don`t need to take anyones word,one just needs to pay attention to this forum for awhile and it all becomes clear.

Bitch.
I mean, as obnoxious as you are I can really argue with that.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Truly hilarious to see all these people complaining about one powerful guild but in fact they should make posts about how they are driven by self-interest, therefore unable to form a strong team. A number of whiners here have already outnumbered the average amount of Hz players online.

Crab Man

Squire
He most likely is. It's in game. But no one would take it since it's a token redeem and everyone take quivers.
The only other grimoire I know is the Conjurer's Grimoire. It's a spellbook. It's a Undead slayer Tome of Tokuno. Now.. That I would love to have.

The conjurers grimire or whatever pardon my spelling is the one I'm pretty sure Zulu was referring to.

He was merely talking about how if all the people who bitch about hz would just merge they would be alot stronger. But out of self interest they dont.
Last time we tried that kappero was the one to rage quit mumble and start attacking his teammates mid fight because someone made a joke about archers. So he can gtfo with that bullshit.

Loler

Page
yeah kapero isnt the best example. hes a rage star at best but the concept and idea still stands. Hell when i was 2-3 days on the server he got pissed cause he couldnt kill me and just started cursing in mumble and talking shit. i never once said anything bad or derogatory he just started attacking me randomly failed to kill me and started raging.

I mean you guys are right, no one can step on here and be the shot caller or GM because everyone knows each other here and have huge egos and very few people are respected enough by all for them to be effective caller.

Cedmon

Sorceror
couple rules from back in the day one was you need to have a red mage to pvp with and have a necro weaver to spawn with. im not in the guild currently i used to be and am deciding if i want to be back in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.