UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

aticontrol

Wanderer
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

LOL shut up faggots, your all nerds including ODB and hes my guildmaster. It's fucking UO yo, give it a fucking rest. But I like fighting you guys fun times, even though you guys have bad sportsmanship. :<

Erik-

x_Ero

Sorceror

Ol Dirty Bastard;2036653 said:
So far even though our roster is small we are yet to encounter a challenge. Perhaps a new guilds will rise to the occasion.

Sweet i like how you ignore the truth, since we are no challenge and you own us even numbers all the time, even though i havent seen this once. when are we 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 etc?

AIM: cs147f2

:):):):) i gather you'll never aim me or comply due to knowing you will die, its cool you can evade a fair fight setup like every other guild npnp

Stides40oz

Knight

Robo-divinity;2036625 said:

Pro
They have done a couple of setups against us and they are the only guild who can sort of heal synchs, but still have yet to beat us.

lol pro has beaten you plenty of times even while outnumbered. Dont tell fibs.

Sage-

Sorceror

StIdes40oZ-;2036682 said:
lol pro has beaten you plenty of times even while outnumbered. Dont tell fibs.

Not in any even number setups we've done since we've been back. (field and pits)

Everybody dies on the field, i'm not making us out to look invincible. Re-read what I posted, then respond kthx.

Stides40oz

Knight

Robo-divinity;2036686 said:
Not in any even number setups we've done since we've been back. (field and pits)

Everybody dies on the field, i'm not making us out to look invincible. Re-read what I posted, then respond kthx.

the only setup i tryed to do with u guys was yesterday and you ganked us, actually i dunno you might not consider it a set up but link aimed u guys askin for 3v3 and said u accepted :(

Sage-

Sorceror

StIdes40oZ-;2036689 said:
the only setup i tryed to do with u guys was yesterday and you ganked us, actually i dunno you might not consider it a set up but link aimed u guys askin for 3v3 and said u accepted :(

Nope,

There was nothing said I still have the AIM logs but in respect to link i'm not going to post them here.

We were pit fighting, and we saw oranges outside. Obviously we're going to come out and fight. In terms of a set-up, like I said Link didn't ask me anything.

I'm almost sure it was a 4v4, i'll have to check screen shots. We usually never have anything above 4 except for rare occasions...

Ill only count this as 2v2 with you and almighty, i wont count the 2 blues[deadsilence- and some MK something dexxer] You guys are GODs.

Props to almighty for offscreening you :X

aticontrol

Wanderer

haha you count that as a 2v2 you say? it's funny cuz i wasnt in vent with her and shes a fucking scrub peice so gg on that. But good fight

Squire

Stides I didn't ask for a setup.
I was just annoyed that lod used bolas, but that's game on the field... I guess.

He asked me to 1v1 we go out of del ponds u 2 jump on me i call in 1 guy 2 more people jump on me. If you'd like ill call it for what it is

2v4, nice die with twice my numbers.

elohdee

Knight

1382;2036747 said:
Stides I didn't ask for a setup.
I was just annoyed that lod used bolas, but that's game on the field... I guess.

My bad dog.

Yeh 3v3 if you will count muse who wasnt dumping just healing, granted we had a house but mute was gone 3/4 the fight, 2 of you died other one gated out and 1 of you died again :*(

x_Ero

Sorceror

aticontrol;2036675 said:
Then, tonight at 11pm it shall be. Look forward to it

Hey aim me again i forgot to save your aim so we can get something going, thanks

aticontrol

Wanderer

Dany Mortal;2036769 said:
Yeh 3v3 if you will count muse who wasnt dumping just healing, granted we had a house but mute was gone 3/4 the fight, 2 of you died other one gated out and 1 of you died again :*(

ROFL, you guys were house hiding the whole time. You wouldn't even let us dump on you. I fucking love the forums people are so truthful!

Robo-divinity;2036625 said:
I can't remember the last time we had 6 players on. The next time you count, try using your fingers.

If you think you're as good as you say, we will gladly accept 3v3,4v4 or 5v5 or even 4v5.

In most cases, probably this one as well people do not accept because they know better.

EmRgEnCyRoOm
Declines every time because they cannot fight us unless they have 2 or more people online than us. Not to mention they cannot heal a synch, all they do is either offscreen with wands or let their teammates die like Bryanna.

Weed Trackers
They actually accept some set-ups, but have yet to win one. Lament is delusional (maybe from all that pot) and he ditches his teammates once one dies. lol.

Pro
They have done a couple of setups against us and they are the only guild who can sort of heal synchs, but still have yet to beat us.

Please Note:

I have packet videos and pictures, if you wish to dispute this I welcome you.

Your guild was our bitch last night