UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Ol Dirty Bastard;2036653 said:
So far even though our roster is small we are yet to encounter a challenge. Perhaps a new guilds will rise to the occasion.

Come faction next Thursday at 9pm est and you will see one dominate you.

14v4 cool ss

Simon Cowell;2036959 said:

Your guild was our bitch last night

Stides40oz

Knight

Simon Cowell;2036959 said:
Your guild was our bitch last night

dude you have like 20 people vs 4. That ranks a 0 the impressive scale. And i kno ur probably gona say the typical eq/ms "they should get more people then!" well guess what? If there was another zerg on as big as eq/ms, eq/ms wouldnt even log on because they would be too terrified to fight even numbers. So bascially if you guys cant win you dont play, and thats acting like babies.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Think about how much more PvP there would be if the members of EQMS could make it into a real guild.

Theres like 30 mother fuckers in that screenshot? Why would you even post that lol?!?! You have already established a time where you can all meet so you can have a fighting chance.. I mean, at the very least admit you guys can't play for real. I am assuming your posting the screenshots for some sort of credit. WHERE IS YOUR HEAD AT?!? First time I have actually laughed in real life over something I read on a forum in a while.

I am not knocking EQMS at all.. but you got to admit, thats funny. Is this really what it has come to on Hybrid?

Please tell me this was some kind of joke.

Stides40oz

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2036973 said:
Think about how much more PvP there would be if the members of EQMS could make it into a real guild.

Theres like 30 mother fuckers in that screenshot? Why would you even post that lol?!?!

not one of their members is good enough to make it into a real guild. Well maybe tets guild theyre kinda a zerg too with bad people. But eq/ms probably has the poorest skill average per player for any guild in factions.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

StIdes40oZ-;2036976 said:
not one of their members is good enough to make it into a real guild. Well maybe tets guild theyre kinda a zerg too with bad people. But eq/ms probably has the poorest skill average per player for any guild in factions.

Stides hit the ding ding..

They should change the guild name to 'The Misfits'.

HILARIOUS.

then if u team against eqms with another group of four making it 8v13 and u win their like

OMGGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOGMGOM EQMS VS THE SERVER BRO WE WIN STILL

StIdes40oZ-;2036970 said:
dude you have like 20 people vs 4. That ranks a 0 the impressive scale. And i kno ur probably gona say the typical eq/ms "they should get more people then!" well guess what? If there was another zerg on as big as eq/ms, eq/ms wouldnt even log on because they would be too terrified to fight even numbers. So bascially if you guys cant win you dont play, and thats acting like babies.

Wrong there was abig zerg guild a few years ago who tried to copy our tactics and they failed and lost because they don't have a god like caller that we have in Lord Gluttony. By the way your death inside your house was a roflcopter.

chance21021;2036978 said:
then if u team against eqms with another group of four making it 8v13 and u win their like

We always win, get used to it when you see us on the field :)

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

IM HAPPY FOR YOU AND ALL

YO IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT EQMS IS THE BEST GUILD OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME.

Simon Cowell;2036981 said:
Wrong there was abig zerg guild a few years ago who tried to copy our tactics and they failed and lost because they don't have a god like caller that we have in Lord Gluttony. By the way your death inside your house was a roflcopter.

next thursday 9 p.m. be on. ill get even numbers and destroy your fat lord gluttony

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2036769 said:
Yeh 3v3 if you will count muse who wasnt dumping just healing, granted we had a house but mute was gone 3/4 the fight, 2 of you died other one gated out and 1 of you died again :*(

I was busy looting and/or dead. :blush:

The Mute Muse;2036994 said:
I was busy looting and/or dead. :blush:

I wasnt dissing you, you couldnt dump because they were blue and only flagged on us, you did wonderful, thanks for coming :).

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon, ask Gluttony about the time he offered my old guild 100k per member not to attack EQ/MS. No wonder you were always scared to tell people who you were, you're in EQ/MS... baddie.

Raserei;2037013 said:
Simon, ask Gluttony about the time he offered my old guild 100k per member not to attack EQ/MS. No wonder you were always scared to tell people who you were, you're in EQ/MS... baddie.

Thats pretty...Sad.

chance21021;2036984 said:
next thursday 9 p.m. be on. ill get even numbers and destroy your fat lord gluttony

Well see your corpses on the field when we roll over you. I doubt you can get even numbers with us but if you can it might actually be a challenging fight.

Raserei;2037013 said:

Screen shots?
Also you can come on Thursday too and die if you want.

namlamina

Sorceror

chance21021;2036978 said:

Or they could just pull one of your moves and say they haven't played in months. Just one difference: they'd be telling the truth.