UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Joshua

Traveler
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

heard mdk had people quit there guild tonight.....after a beating

elohdee

Knight

Dany Mortal;2037250 said:
16, 1v1? 2v2? 3v3?

My reading comprehension may not be as swell as yours, but I definitely think he was talking about ODB's age, not yours.

Silly kid.

Stides40oz

Knight

i like when el oh dee posts in "retard vision" its a lot easier to tell whats going on! Seriously!

elohdee;2037256 said:
My reading comprehension may not be as swell as yours, but I definitely think he was talking about ODB's age, not yours.

Silly kid.

Uhh i posted a pic of a fight and he commented on it, atleast thats what it looked like.

rocky

Sorceror

StIdes40oZ-;2037120 said:
People have teamed up to fight you guys and guess what? You cry about saying "wah wah every needs to team up to fight us" then you rage log.

You can quit with your little bitch act there Tonto (see i'm continuing my indian theme).

thursday. 9pm. BY THE SWINGSET. OUTSIDE.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

elohdee

Knight

rocky;2037279 said:
You can quit with your little bitch act there Tonto (see i'm continuing my indian theme).

thursday. 9pm. BY THE SWINGSET. OUTSIDE.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

I'll be there, but you guys will definitely be the squares. That's for sure.

elohdee

Knight

Dany Mortal;2037264 said:
Uhh i posted a pic of a fight and he commented on it, atleast thats what it looked like.

yea but during that post he added to it "on that note mdk bla bla bla" in this we know that mdk = odb.

Go re-read it boy.

foolio!

edit:

Originally Posted by Kenny-
that kill was 2v2 u took SS after i got there and fight was a 3v3 up til that but on the same note MDK is terrible... He thinks hes a god thou..
I know im not the best but he is a good laugh to listen to how much of a child he is.
U can def tell hes 28yrs old and still living with mommy

see the bolded underlined part?

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

only fun fair fights that wear even is mdk vs immortal no one else gives a fun fight. and yes we stumped immortal a good bit

Van Dam

Sorceror

daddytouchedme;2038594 said:
only fun fair fights that wear even is mdk vs immortal no one else gives a fun fight. and yes we stumped immortal a good bit

jingles you are the person who introduced me to my best friend. Old Greg. for this , you will forever have my heart.

elohdee;2037452 said:
oh, I like it when you talk dirty to me.

Ooh baby, Your like a pie to me. I love it, Your hard on the outside and squishy inside, Your delicious for multiple reasons, Your fruity, and most of all the whole family can enjoy you :).

that's a joke right

elohdee

Knight

You definitely stomped us a few times, but never even numbers.

Let me show you even numbers;

[reserved for later retard vision]

Good fun, why does only me ku shus and tets group do combat. I see a lot of people that use to pvp just idle the ponds. :(

----