UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

syrupz

Wanderer
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

elohdee;2045552 said:
post on the forums are srus?

u definitely are uninformed kid

Post on the forums are indeed "srus"

u definitely are uninformed kid; You might be correct here, but lets take a step through my observations and understand the logical pathway i took to come to this conclusion.

1) People play this game
1a) They play this game for fun
1b) Question: Why do people rage? -> Serious emotional issues
2) You play this game
2a) You take screenshots from this game, and spend time editing them
2b) Question: Why edit screenshots? for understanding? for bragging rights? -> Serious alphamale issues
3) elohdee replies to every(guesstimation) thread in the faction forums
3a) He nit picks people to illicit rage or admittance of defeat from said users
3b) Question: If the forums were not "srus" as you mentioned by assuming i was uninformed, why waste your time? -> elohdee is my lover now, thats SRS.

and p.s. new found loverbitch of mine

I said " laughing at how srs of a post i just made "
Because i admit to the fact that for a splitsecond, i made a poor judgement call and allowed myself to begin to write you a story, i corrected it, yet you continue to show me that you wanted a story, you wanted excitement, you wanted love.

Love you.

elohdee

Knight

Post on the forums are indeed "srus"
For some people like yourself perhaps.

u definitely are uninformed kid; You might be correct here,
Yes.

but lets take a step through my observations and understand the logical pathway i took to come to this conclusion.
Lets.

1) People play this game
Yes, people play this game, neat observation.

1a) They play this game for fun
I'd hope that is the reason someone plays a video game. Another keen observation on your part.

1b) Question: Why do people rage? -> Serious emotional issues
No argument there. Never understood bipolar ragers like link personally, but definitely a deep connection to emotional issues I believe.

2) You play this game
You're a walking talking inspector gadget.

2a) You take screenshots from this game, and spend time editing them
Doesn't take long to edit them at all, it is quite fun making them colorful. Are you mad that I had couple retard visions of you?
2b) Question: Why edit screenshots? for understanding? for bragging rights? -> Serious alphamale issues
You lead us straight back to where we started. You are uninformed.

First off they're edited first and foremost because people that have the same observation skills as yourself, can know what's going on.

Secondly they're fun to edit. Is that not why people do things? For fun? At least that's why I do things.

3) elohdee replies to every(guesstimation) thread in the faction forums
The forums are a form of entertainment, posting on every thread and/or posting a lot does not make them in anyway serious.

3a) He nit picks people to illicit rage or admittance of defeat from said users
Ah, I sense some rage forming in you. Are you ok man?

3b) Question: If the forums were not "srus" as you mentioned by assuming i was uninformed, why waste your time? -> elohdee is my lover now, thats SRS.
Well well well, first off I could never love you. With that said, It is only with observation skills such as yours that you come to the conclusion that I waste my time. I have fun, and I enjoy myself. In what way does this make it a waste of time?

Should I not log into UO and kill people because it's a waste of time?

You have an interesting concept here. No really....

and p.s. new found loverbitch of mine
The only bitch here, is you. Now give my wiener a little less attention, he tired.

I said " laughing at how srs of a post i just made "
Because i admit to the fact that for a splitsecond, i made a poor judgement call and allowed myself to begin to write you a story, i corrected it, yet you continue to show me that you wanted a story, you wanted excitement, you wanted love.

Love you.
Everyone loves me.

With that said, you provide very little excitement, thus I am greatly disappointed.

:(

syrupz

Wanderer

elohdee;2046082 said:
For some people like yourself perhaps.

Yes.

Lets.

Yes, people play this game, neat observation.

I'd hope that is the reason someone plays a video game. Another keen observation on your part.

No argument there. Never understood bipolar ragers like link personally, but definitely a deep connection to emotional issues I believe.

You're a walking talking inspector gadget.

Doesn't take long to edit them at all, it is quite fun making them colorful. Are you mad that I had couple retard visions of you?
You lead us straight back to where we started. You are uninformed.

First off they're edited first and foremost because people that have the same observation skills as yourself, can know what's going on.

Secondly they're fun to edit. Is that not why people do things? For fun? At least that's why I do things.

The forums are a form of entertainment, posting on every thread and/or posting a lot does not make them in anyway serious.

Ah, I sense some rage forming in you. Are you ok man?

Well well well, first off I could never love you. With that said, It is only with observation skills such as yours that you come to the conclusion that I waste my time. I have fun, and I enjoy myself. In what way does this make it a waste of time?

Should I not log into UO and kill people because it's a waste of time?

You have an interesting concept here. No really....

The only bitch here, is you. Now give my wiener a little less attention, he tired.

Everyone loves me.

With that said, you provide very little excitement, thus I am greatly disappointed.

:(

i give your rebuttal 7.7/10.

Ol Dirty Bastard;2047561 said:
Well No time to play anymore, no good competition left, shards dead, time for MDK to retire. Click link for more info Murder Death Kill - Home. This post is the last time I'll be checking these forums.

What i gathered from this is, MDK got beat off the shard. lol

elohdee

Knight

Well No time to play anymore, no good competition left, shards dead, time for MDK to retire. Click link for more info Murder Death Kill - Home. This post is the last time I'll be checking these forums.

Hitler had no amazing qualities. So I guess the comparison you made works.

Called that one...

Well guys all that time being dickfaces lets see how long it takes for most of you morons to find new crews to roll with..

poor poor craiggels way to get banned for cheating again btw.. When the going get tough.. The pussy get hax? Hopefully Opiate didnt pick up too much from you guys, he was the only one that showed any potential..

I really dont know wtf ODB is talking about anyway...? This has been the most action I've seen on gamers since 06..

syrupz

Wanderer

elohdee;2047571 said:
Hitler had no amazing qualities. So I guess the comparison you made works.

He only was appointed chancellor and in 2 months had full dictatorial power....
thats not amazing or anything..

Brookly

Sorceror

syrupz;2047852 said:

I have to agree with this.

Hitler was one of the most brilliant men in history; obviously not for his morals.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2047856 said:
I have to agree with this.

Hitler was one of the most brilliant men in history; obviously not for his morals.

His command presence alone isn't enough for me to think of him as one of the most brilliant head figures of our history.

syrupz said:

While that is a feat of accomplishment in and of itself. It is probably the only special quality to Hitler.

His command presence.

Other than that he was a mad man bent on world domination, whom could have actually did it had he not been a mad man.

I don't know, maybe my Hitler knowledge is a bit rusty but if anyone deserves credit I believe it to be his top Generals, for without them Hitler would have never came as far as he did in his conquest for German supremacy.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Hitler was one of the best public speakers to have ever lived. Any individual that believes that Hitler was brilliant should use caution to make a clearly defined distinction between his leadership abilities and his lack of moral qualities that prevented him from respecting human life in general (like Brookly); Without neglecting his ability to make others serve him with blind loyality. Obviously, it really doesn't make a difference over the internet. I would be careful running around saying he was a brilliant man in person though. I don't care, but some people are pretty sensitive about that stuff.

Was he a great man? Not to me.
Was he a whisper in the ear of the German people when they were looking for one? Yes, whisper turned to roar.
Was he one of the best public speakers in history? No doubt, thats the spark that lit the fire for him. I am not sure what would of happened if he didn't have the gift to gab, seeing as thats how he got noticed.

Like a lot of those types of characters we remember in history, being in the right place at the right time had a bit to do with it.

He was a pretty poor artist considering he was rejected from that Arts school more than once. I guess, there was that other side of the brain working for him.

Far shot from Alexander of Macedonia though..

elohdee

Knight

oh and hi brookly,
where is my pie!

oh and sig was just worshiping the ground upon which you walk last night, was pretty entertaining.

Brookly

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2047885 said:
Hitler was one of the best public speakers to have ever lived. Any individual that believes that Hitler was brilliant should use caution to make a clearly defined distinction between his leadership abilities and his lack of moral qualities that prevented him from respecting human life in general (like Brookly); Without neglecting his ability to make others serve him with blind loyality. Obviously, it really doesn't make a difference over the internet. I would be careful running around saying he was a brilliant man in person though. I don't care, but some people are pretty sensitive about that stuff.

Was he a great man? Not to me.
Was he a whisper in the ear of the German people when they were looking for one? Yes, whisper turned to roar.
Was he one of the best public speakers in history? No doubt, thats the spark that lit the fire for him. I am not sure what would of happened if he didn't have the gift to gab, seeing as thats how he got noticed.

Like a lot of those types of characters we remember in history, being in the right place at the right time had a bit to do with it.

He was a pretty poor artist considering he was rejected from that Arts school more than once. I guess, there was that other side of the brain working for him.

Far shot from Alexander of Macedonia though..

You know what distinguishes me from you?

I can paraphrase without getting caught and I am respectful enough to cite the authors I quote.

Let me do it for you for the above response you were so academically inclined to say:
WikiAnswers - Why was Hitler so brilliant