UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

elohdee;2047890 said:
oh and hi brookly,
where is my pie!

oh and sig was just worshiping the ground upon which you walk last night, was pretty entertaining.

Haha shut up. It's in the oven baking; my favorite little nugget...

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Brookly;2047893 said:
You know what distinguishes me from you?

I can paraphrase without getting caught and I am respectful enough to cite the authors I quote.

Let me do it for you for the above response you were so academically inclined to say:
WikiAnswers - Why was Hitler so brilliant

I copied and pasted that, but if you really think it took someone poking their head with a pencil to figure that one out- sorry. Not like what I copied and pasted isn't common knowledge. Let me know if you found any of the facts to be inproperly cited.

Known as one of the most evil men in history.. Hmmm, maybe we should be careful when talking about how 'great' he was. I liked the wording.. sue me. You managed to pick the most commonly known piece of information in that entire reply out.

Thanks for taking the time, dude.

*EDIT* Your right though, allow me to cite the prestigious group of authors on Wikianswers, ID1276153764, Mindart77. Now, I feel all better. May they forever change the way we view Hitler. No telling which one of those it could of been, I guess I got to make a call to a few lawyers- this could get out of control.

Least we both still got a penis.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Unfortunately for him, there isn't anything he can say that would bother me.

Well............. there is one thing.

Brookly

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2047898 said:
I copied and pasted that, but if you really think it took someone poking their head with a pencil to figure that one out- sorry. Not like what I copied and pasted isn't common knowledge. Let me know if you found any of the facts to be inproperly cited.

Known as one of the most evil men in history.. Hmmm, maybe we should be careful when talking about how 'great' he was. I liked the wording.. sue me.

Thanks for taking the time, dude.

I sense a lot of distress and condescension in this statement.

It isn't a big deal nor did it take any time. If you are going to try and judge me and then mock me by adding my name into a paragraph you copy and pasted from WikiAnswers, expect a reply.

I guess today's lesson is; be original.

As far as being careful when suggesting one of the most famous psychopathic leaders as brilliant, that is more of a suggestion rather than "common knowledge." People who take history very seriously and without bias, should not be afraid to say that when someone has the power to almost conquer an entire continent through manipulation and coercion alone in a short matter of time as brilliant, well then I guess you should be the one doing the suing.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Brookly;2047910 said:

It isn't a big deal nor did it take any time. If you are going to try and judge me and then mock me by adding my name into a paragraph you copy and pasted from WikiAnswers, expect a reply.

As far as being careful when suggesting one of the most famous psychopathic leaders as brilliant, that is more of a suggestion rather than "common knowledge." People who take history very seriously and without bias, should not be afraid to say that when someone has the power to almost conquer an entire continent through manipulation and coercion alone in a short matter of time as brilliant, well then I guess you should be the one doing the suing.

I was actually giving you credit there Brookly. Thats why your response caught me a bit off guard.

Brookly;2047856 said:
I have to agree with this.

Hitler was one of the most brilliant men in history; obviously not for his morals.

WillyDaSquid;2047885 said:
Hitler was one of the best public speakers to have ever lived. Any individual that believes that Hitler was brilliant should use caution to make a clearly defined distinction between his leadership abilities and his lack of moral qualities that prevented him from respecting human life in general (like Brookly)

You did make that distinction.

I liked the wording, I copied and pasted it because its very true.

You will find all the biographical facts to be original. You will also find that 'facts' are the only thing that matter when debating someones worth. Your right, that was a suggestion that was copied and pasted. It was something that could of been easily left out, while still getting the idea across.

I would also suggest, 'You look both ways before crossing the street.' I got to cite my grandma on that one, and everyone elses. I mean, its not like its common knowledge or anything.

Common knowledge also refers to the 'everyone knows' concept. I guess, its only common knowledge for those with empathy.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2047910 said:

He wasn't no Napoleon.

Brookly

Sorceror

WillyDaSquid;2047912 said:
I was actually giving you credit there Brookly. Thats why your response caught me a bit off guard.

You did make that distinction.

I liked the wording, I copied and pasted it because its very true.

You will find all the biographical facts to be original.

Common knowledge also refers to the 'everyone knows' concept. I guess, its only common knowledge for those with empathy.

"lack of moral qualities that prevented him from respecting human life in general (like Brookly)"

This is what I gathered from your statement. =\

You put my name too late in the sentence so it looked like this to me.

Referring back to me "having a penis," doesn't make me regret anything I said to you so we are even then.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Brookly;2047915 said:
"lack of moral qualities that prevented him from respecting human life in general (like Brookly)"

Absolutely not, I have no reason to be upset with you for anything. I wouldn't go at someone like that. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. If I wanted to try to get under your skin, it wouldn't of been like that.

As far as you having a penis is concerned, I don't know shit about that either. UO and a girl that looks like the picture thats said to be you, I was always told if something is too good to be true... it probably is.

Then again, I could be a clueless nerd banging away on a keyboard. BUT, we all get on a skype/vent to cordinate attacks on each other thru a video game- I'll take it.

Brookly;2047915 said:

Referring back to me "having a penis," doesn't make me regret anything I said to you so we are even then.

brooks let's see some new photos!

(ID POST MINE BUT I PUT ON WEIGHT)

Stides40oz

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2047916 said:
Absolutely not, I have no reason to be upset with you for anything. I wouldn't go at someone like that. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. If I wanted to try to get under your skin, it wouldn't of been like that.

As far as you having a penis is concerned, I don't know shit about that either. UO and a girl that looks like the picture thats said to be you, I was always told if something is too good to be true... it probably is.

Then again, I could be a clueless nerd banging away on a keyboard. BUT, we all get on a skype/vent to cordinate attacks on each other thru a video game- I'll take it.

clover was a real uo girl and she was hawt. And she didnt have opinions on everything like brookly does which made her even hawter :hearteyes:

elohdee

Knight

Stides40oz;2047968 said:
I feel sorry for brooklys future husband.

Brookly is definitely the most opinionated person on these forums, with sound logical opinions to boot.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Stides40oz;2047969 said:
clover was a real uo girl and she was hawt. And she didnt have opinions on everything like brookly does which made her even hawter :hearteyes:

Yeah thats true. I forgot about Yuki, shes a real uo dream girl.