UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mickey-noah-tech=LOL

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
This is comical.
They said it was a 2v2.... Soooo I didnt join in. They said they brought another and tech was bola'd .... So I showed up and tech had be healed through three/four dumps.

You guys just suck. Needed to make it an unfair fight as per usual for your advantage. But 3v2 wasn't enough... You had to bola too? Don't your arms get tired from all the crutches?

Talking in all caps like you have to prove something. Loser. This game is a troll. You win and lose. We just typically win. You win one group fight and it gets you dick all hard. You can have it. Besides.. My dick is tired of winning.

We take you guys out to the curb on the daily.

Y'all can win one for once. Feel how we feel on the reg.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Is this uonewbs kid for real? You really want to suck Mickeys cock. Daily threads about him, having Mickey in your name and always wanting to fight him. Why don't you just ask him out bro?

He's asked me to get in video skype with him so he can show me his dick.

Numerous times

The Monk231

Wanderer

2 of they died

1 of us died.

Lucky for them they ran into the spawn and with this new update you can't carry enough stock to kill more then 2 people so they were able to come back and gate out :/
I recall you queers stating none of you have alts on for pvp just to gate out... hrrmmm what dose it look like the dumbass is doing in this ss?? noah it must suck u try to lie for retards...

you killed someone with no armor on dexxers should just keep their mouth shut...
3v2 and my fault he doesn't use armor or pouches? Let us not forget him hiding nonstop when he can't get a cheap kill. Teleport and hide on some roofs more. I'm not sure why you are butt hurt... u must have been the xhealer

The Monk231

Wanderer
3v2 and my fault he doesn't use armor or pouches? Let us not forget him hiding nonstop when he can't get a cheap kill. Teleport and hide on some roofs more. I'm not sure why you are butt hurt... u must have been the xhealer
both u idiots have weps that cant litteraly insta kill him if u both hit at same time not my fault u fucking suck...

The Monk231

Wanderer
dude are you serisouly this retarded?? I you do this cuz ur tired ass just kept trying to gank me...
bitch ran from me when I had 10 mana...

dude are you serisouly this retarded?? I you do this cuz ur tired ass just kept trying to gank me...
bitch ran from me when I had 10 mana...
And you were? We were fighting you chumps 3v2 the entire time... are you really that retarded? The answer must be yes from reading your posts.

So unfair 3 alchystuns vs 2 dexers with 25 int each. laughs

The Monk231

Wanderer
And you were? We were fighting you chumps 3v2 the entire time... are you really that retarded? The answer must be yes from reading your posts.

So unfair 3 alchystuns vs 2 dexers with 25 int each. laughs
3v2?? wtf u talking about u fucking idiot if 2 dexxers single 1 guy out in a group of 3 and the other 2 cant attack the offscreening dexxers wtf dose that make the fight 3v2? where all members can attack the 2 pussys? or 1v2 where only 1 can do dmg to u faggots....

3v2?? wtf u talking about u fucking idiot if 2 dexxers single 1 guy out in a group of 3 and the other 2 cant attack the offscreening dexxers wtf dose that make the fight 3v2? where all members can attack the 2 pussys? or 1v2 where only 1 can do dmg to u faggots....
Check screenshots retard... never were we ganking

The Monk231

Wanderer
and anyways I was talking about the time I was by myself and u ganked me over and over with out success in trying to get u shit ass axe back...