UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mickey-noah-tech=LOL

crikey

Sorceror
you killed someone with no armor on dexxers should just keep their mouth shut...
Inalways laugh when I see this....

You gotta realize most players who use a dexxer are noobs and dont really know how to use the templater to its full potential. Which is the reason many laugh at them.

It takes alot more skill then people give credit for. Alchypwn knows how the alchystun template very well and is capable of killing anybody. He just started playing a dexxer for the first time last week, and judging by his remarks it was an entirely new experience for him.

Its even harder to win using a group if dexxers.

Try one and see

Even harder to do well with a lj using 50 magery, no alchemy, and no wands like alchypwns setup.

In reality he shouldve lost. Obviously he was underestimated and laughed off as a typical noob dexxer, but he got thd last laugh

I should ncd all my crikeys and start over

The Monk231

Wanderer
Inalways laugh when I see this....

You gotta realize most players who use a dexxer are noobs and dont really know how to use the templater to its full potential. Which is the reason many laugh at them.

It takes alot more skill then people give credit for. Alchypwn knows how the alchystun template very well and is capable of killing anybody. He just started playing a dexxer for the first time last week, and judging by his remarks it was an entirely new experience for him.

Its even harder to win using a group if dexxers.

Try one and see

Even harder to do well with a lj using 50 magery, no alchemy, and no wands like alchypwns setup.

In reality he shouldve lost. Obviously he was underestimated and laughed off as a typical noob dexxer, but he got thd last laugh

I should ncd all my crikeys and start over
idk why u assume I never played a dexxer and sure it can be vexing but overall its pretty simple

crikey

Sorceror
Eh.... Everybody dies to everybody.....nobody should feel bad

Unless you die to a praxxus, paratwins, or a crikey :(