UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mickey-noah-tech=LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
He not gonna duel u now?

Last time we dueled he died in about 5 seconds.

I heard u died to flarssi 1v1 at bucks twice.. while G heal wanding.. then Skype him to say that wasn't you, lmfao. Get out of here...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I heard u died to flarssi 1v1 at bucks twice.. while G heal wanding.. then Skype him to say that wasn't you, lmfao. Get out of here...

I can make up stories too bro.

Remember the time you beat me best outta 10 for gold?

See I just told a lie on the internet too

Your*

You've played this game before..
You've already made 3 different claims of differnt things you were gonna post to prove I'm lying.

You haven't done one..
Like I said, ima let "ur" lies build up a bit more and will put you in "ur" place when I'm not lazy or too busy

@Flarssi care to dig those Skype logs of Mickey denying that Netflix and chill wasn't him when u spanked em in bucs den a while back? Mickey has told many people that Netflix n chill wasn't him...just like giant dwarf... when be gets spanks hr doesn't know who he is anymore.. lmfao