UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

honestly killing any geared dexxer, even with blessed val weapons, without gheal wands is gonna be cake.

fight is definitely favored for the mage.

but i wouldnt put it past mickey moped to fuck it up like he always does.

Whiskey River

Sorceror
honestly killing any geared dexxer, even with blessed val weapons, without gheal wands is gonna be cake.

I know I may not be a good player, but anytime you have to fight someone who can play a dexxer and they rock a val weapon its going to be hard. Also, doesn't that just go against the whole get rid of val argument if they are thinking of getting rid of wands. Wands go, then NBD about vals, I dunno? Side note...I would think that the wands would help the mage also because he can heal without stopping; if the mage stops he is susceptible to the swings of the dex monkey.

techn9ne.

Wanderer
ya boom guy is braindead no need to argue dexxer is point click, and if you're gafagnon; auto follow, pot throw and bandies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

but i wouldnt put it past mickey moped to fuck it up like he always does.

Oh tyler why are you so upset?

Are you still mad because you got trolled so much you had to change your character name 3x to hide from me?

I must have done a real number on you if you're still scared to post under your real name.

Don't worry about it big guy, I won't make fun of you anymore :)

Daggermouth

Wanderer
i think mickey could pull this off despite the shit talk between us i wont deny that he is good, but no wands in this case would probably work agasint him ... robo cop would just offscreen every dump and mickey would have to use mana to heal and have a good chance of getting disrupted , if robo stays on screen for even half a dump then mickey is laughing.

I know I may not be a good player, but anytime you have to fight someone who can play a dexxer and they rock a val weapon its going to be hard. Also, doesn't that just go against the whole get rid of val argument if they are thinking of getting rid of wands. Wands go, then NBD about vals, I dunno? Side note...I would think that the wands would help the mage also because he can heal without stopping; if the mage stops he is susceptible to the swings of the dex monkey.
i've already stated that the removal of wands would rid everyones desire for removal of blessed valorite weapons.

Oh tyler why are you so upset?

Are you still mad because you got trolled so much you had to change your character name 3x to hide from me?

I must have done a real number on you if you're still scared to post under your real name.

Don't worry about it big guy, I won't make fun of you anymore :)
I'm actually fairly sure you've never beaten me in any set of fights.

But good try mickey moped.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm actually fairly sure you've never beaten me in any set of fights.

But good try mickey moped.

I have made you rage quit so many times LOL.

How much of a loser do you have to be, that your real life friend would rather steal your fake online items then be your friend.

At what point are you like god damn i'm a fucking loser LOL.

You're the only guy with 50k+ alchy duels who is still barely better then average.

Don't worry bitch tits big bad mickey won't bully you anymore :)

Vizeroth

Sorceror
You're a bit too proud of your self-proclaimed bully status. Harassing people on the Internet won't get you back your lunch money, Mouse.

amtothepm

Knight
It's not that far from reality , upgrading the bycicle to a moped is very possible

Robocop have right to request something to counter the moped to
compensate and we can finaly call it the fight of the century.
*DEAD*

I have made you rage quit so many times LOL.

How much of a loser do you have to be, that your real life friend would rather steal your fake online items then be your friend.

At what point are you like god damn i'm a fucking loser LOL.

You're the only guy with 50k+ alchy duels who is still barely better then average.

Don't worry bitch tits big bad mickey won't bully you anymore :)
You are delusional. I have no idea, nor any real consideration, as to how, where, and why you make the numbers/statements you grab out of your ass from.

For clarification, seeing as this is the only comment you make to me every time you see me, Genocide looted my friends items from logging on my account that was co owned to a castle. I had no investments of money/time besides the trust of my gaming friends. Shit happens, and we all moved on. Unfortunately for you, your moped goes too slow or is too heavily weighed down by your fat boyfriends to get past something that happened 3+ years ago, and you were never even involved in.

I have less alchy duels than you. I play very sporadic throughout the past 4 years where I won't play for 6+ months. However, I find it comical how in 3 days of me playing a new character, I steal rank 1 from you. You bring up that I hide on unknown names 'from you'. Not true. I have to recreate names and aliases so players like you won't be afraid to duel me, nor constantly dodge me. As soon as people found out who I am on my character, players randomly seem to AFK. Unfortunately, no real challenge keeps me tied to play this game competitively so I only log on to duel a few friends every blue moon. I'd still rape you.

You bring that mouth around here, Ill bring my dick. OK?

that makes absoloutley no sense ... keep weapons that can 2 shot somebody .... but take away g heal wands? what are you smoking i think they should remove wands and val runics
Gheal wands primarily give dexxers more of an advantage than the mages they are hitting. For instance, if a mage takes offense first and pressures the dexxer to have to heal, and the dexxer is not able to use a gheal wand that costs no mana nor is it interuptable, he will simply be forced to run/die. If he is not able to effectively heal, he will not be able to dish out damage due to the fact that weapon swings are reset every time you re equip a weapon, which is all the time in order to drink potions/cast spells. If instahit were in place, however, things would be different.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You are delusional. I have no idea, nor any real consideration, as to how, where, and why you make the numbers/statements you grab out of your ass from.

For clarification, seeing as this is the only comment you make to me every time you see me, Genocide looted my friends items from logging on my account that was co owned to a castle. I had no investments of money/time besides the trust of my gaming friends. Shit happens, and we all moved on. Unfortunately for you, your moped goes too slow or is too heavily weighed down by your fat boyfriends to get past something that happened 3+ years ago, and you were never even involved in.

I have less alchy duels than you. I play very sporadic throughout the past 4 years where I won't play for 6+ months. However, I find it comical how in 3 days of me playing a new character, I steal rank 1 from you. You bring up that I hide on unknown names 'from you'. Not true. I have to recreate names and aliases so players like you won't be afraid to duel me, nor constantly dodge me. As soon as people found out who I am on my character, players randomly seem to AFK. Unfortunately, no real challenge keeps me tied to play this game competitively so I only log on to duel a few friends every blue moon. I'd still rape you.

You bring that mouth around here, Ill bring my dick. OK?

"I was in the KBR guild and played with illum for 3 years... You made him change his name many times (Top Cat/SKL/ played under other peoples chars too) because you trolled him so hard so thats probably why hes trolling you every chance he can.

I know Illum is prodikeys because that was a name he played under in the past. Obi defends boom quite a bit and says boom is so good... Illum was the best pvper we knew I bet more than anything its Illum lol. Maybe I will call him out lol.

sound_the_alarm"

your moped goes too slow or is too heavily weighed down by your fat boyfriends

How yo gonna call anybody fat when you have bigger tits then Tet? I still have my photo bucket account if you really want to spend the rest of the weekend crying LOL.

Your real life friend looted your ultima online items and decided he would rather have fake items then be real life friends with you.....

But I am glad you moved on...

[QUOTE="Boomshakalaka, post: 4125253, member: 163067"

[/QUOTE]

You had 20k+ more alchy duels before I ever had my first alchy duel, don't forget I have only been playing hybrid for maybe 4 years and been alching for maybe half of those. I just happened to get good rather quickly because I understand the mechanics of the game from playing for so long. You and genocide would alchy for 5-8 hours at a time non stop for years, so if you actually expect me or anybody to believe I have more duels then you is hilarious.

Maybe you should have spent more time on the field then sitting in the pits and you could have been at least above average. It amazes me how you spent so much time playing this game and still couldn't figure out how to heal ebolts or group/field fight what so ever.