UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Remember that rage message you sent to genocide that he sent to everybody else about us?

" I JUST DONT GET IT, THEY SUCK SO BAD BUT I JUST CANT BEAT THESE GUYS"

lol!

Seems like you're about to get the history lesson on my life that you've always wanted.

Not sure who played with me for 3 years in KBR seeing as how I have never played a solid 3 years with them, only sporadically, but I made the character Top Cat with my friends as homage to the old cartoon. We had several of the characters from the show on the team. It was cute for a bit to play factions as that group, but once I got rank 1 I stopped playing that toon. The character SKL stood for steal kill loot, which was my friends character who wanted to make a clone with me to field with, him being a thief and me being an alchy stun. Got high on the leaderboards and stopped playing after the novelty of a thief/mage duo on the field.

I did play on a few of my friends accounts to duel for money. Believe me, you've paid me more money than you'd like to know, chump.

I dueled on prodikeys character at one point to get him to rank 2 when we played together. Stolen from players such as yourself, ruler of delucia, etc, all of which noted how 'good I was', because you didn't know it was me. Surprising how I'd log on my character, kill you even worse ratios, and you'd claim I was mediocre. Interesting how that works, rofl. However, I do not own a prodikeys, nor log on a prodikeys character and haven't in a good year. That's just bryan killing you in the tournaments.

Interestingly enough, I find it odd you have kept a picture of me that was taken 6 years ago. I feel flattered. Hopefully you turned away on your cumshots though. Things have changed, I'm now 6'4 190. Growth spurt and lost my baby fat, since you care so much about me.

Again, learn the story of what happened as I posted above of the looting of the items.

I have no idea where you get these duel numbers from. Facts? My character names are LILGAYBOY, pushy smasser (#needncd), Top Cat, and Sirkah if you'd like to look my dueling records up. I've played on a few friends accounts to duel for money/give them higher rank, totaling maybe 300(?) duels, conservatively. I'd like to know where you get 20k, or even 50k duels. Facts m8, get em.

"i just happened to get good because i understand the mechan.." LOL I'm done quoting that. You aren't good. You get carried by shini and neon, I had to duel neon whistle on your accounts when it was for money, whom himself even said I was better than he was and he wished you stop making him duel me during one set of money fights. I actually had respect for neon because he actually paid the money from his own bank that you were putting up to let him duel me under your characters name, and once I won you bitched out and ganked me. If I had recorded that it would probably have been the funniest thing on hybrid. As far as darkguimage/shini goes, I've never been able to hate him for too long. We played together before he got all anime and gay'd up with you, but I had a lot of fun times with that guy when I was younger. The only problem I ever had with him were the people he played with.

But you're right, you have played this game for so long, and unfortunately I have to tell you not in hybrid's glory days. You think you're cool by throwing yourself in the mix with legends/old school players, but you're awkward and delusional.

And quite frankly, I'm amazed how difficult you think it is to heal eb's based on animations or sound. I'm not sure why you've ridiculed my group play, when I've never played with successful group mages extensively. I played with friends that were use to OSI rulesets or chose to play alchy dexxers. We still killed your group plenty of times. Also, I play this game with no mods. You, however play with all kinds of groups that have either been caught cheating using b13, hacked sallos clients, or heavily modded clients to make it easier to play the game/see animations or objects. You name a friend of yours, and I can more than likely prove he has cheated or abused mods. I remember that screen shot either you or shini posted a few years back with healing meters on accident. Then you attempted to tell us all how it was ineffective. Interesting.

You're biggest claim to fame is being an annoyance who got carried in group fights in an era where the real group fighters didn't play. If anybody is mediocre around here, you need only look in a mirror.

You are delusional. Have fun!

amtothepm

Knight
"Your real life friend looted your ultima online items and decided he would rather have fake items then be real life friends with you....."
TEARS

People can say what the want. I just wanted to give mickey the truth so he has the facts to give to his grandchildren about the guy he couldn't beat on ultima.

This isn't worth my time for a delusional to want to flame me. I'm not interested in an ego fest. This game has ran its course for me, and while it can still be kindled and be a fun community to participate/play the game we've all played, unfortunately it's moments like this where the remaining players on this server are complete douchebags with no life and nothing but time.

Say what you want, but it isn't the GMs faults for this server/game dying. It isn't the age of the game as to why this server/game is dying, it's simply and unequivocally the remaining community player's fault for not cherishing their nest egg that some of you have invested a fuck ton of time in.

It's fun to stay around the forums and see what's happening, but honestly it isn't inviting to play and all I see are problems that are primarily community driven. That's why I've posted under this forum name so not to bring up all this ego contest with all these guys wanting to take shots at me because they failed to beat me when I played. And because tessa banned my old forum name..

amtothepm

Knight
People can say what the want. I just wanted to give mickey the truth so he has the facts to give to his grandchildren about the guy he couldn't beat on ultima.

This isn't worth my time for a delusional to want to flame me. I'm not interested in an ego fest. This game has ran its course for me, and while it can still be kindled and be a fun community to participate/play the game we've all played, unfortunately it's moments like this where the remaining players on this server are complete douchebags with no life and nothing but time.

Say what you want, but it isn't the GMs faults for this server/game dying. It isn't the age of the game as to why this server/game is dying, it's simply and unequivocally the remaining community player's fault for not cherishing their nest egg that some of you have invested a fuck ton of time in.

It's fun to stay around the forums and see what's happening, but honestly it isn't inviting to play and all I see are problems that are primarily community driven. That's why I've posted under this forum name so not to bring up all this ego contest with all these guys wanting to take shots at me because they failed to beat me when I played. And because tessa banned my old forum name..

hes MAAAAAAAAAAADD!!

bro dont let the troll train get you sad irl !!!

step outside and get a breath!!! don't let e-bully make you cry!!! T_T

Shini

Page
You get carried by shini and neonYou name a friend of yours, and I can more than likely prove he has cheated or abused mods. I remember that screen shot either you or shini posted a few years back with healing meters on accident. Then you attempted to tell us all how it was ineffective. Interesting.
My mods have been publicly avaible on my website since the last 4 years and i still support them to this day
However they aren't necessary to be able to succesfully heal syncs well.

Mods are just a preference to understand the game mechanic more
in depth, if you have ears and eyes you should be just fine.

You will never learn how to be frame perfect if you just keep dropping your heals
constantly on what you think is about right you have to actually know.

''drop heals when it hit your foot !''
''slightly under the shoulders !''
''half way on the hips !''

These are all typical inaccurate replies on how to heal fs nox
that never made any sense , this kind of logic won't get you anywhere.

My mods have been publicly avaible on my website since the last 4 years and i still support them to this day
However they aren't necessary to be able to succesfully heal syncs well.

Mods are just a preference to understand the game mechanic more
in depth, if you have ears and eyes you should be just fine.

You will never learn how to be frame perfect if you just keep dropping your heals
constantly on what you think is about right you have to actually know.

''drop heals when it hit your foot !''
''slightly under the shoulders !''
''half way on the hips !''

These are all typical inaccurate replies on how to heal fs nox
that never made any sense , this kind of logic won't get you anywhere.
Does having glacialstaffs as lightning wands make it easier/more difficult to see wands? Would that not be an advantage, thus making it easier to play the game?

Any mod that is preferred over the original client has advantages for obvious reasons. One player decked out to the 9s in mods that enhance or make it visibly easier to see things going on in the field gives an advantage over players who don't use mods.

It's not difficult to play without mods. But using mods and saying field awareness isn't easier is a fold.