UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey wouldn't fight in the pits! but he tried to fight in the field...[e laugh

You're in no position to talk about what anybody looks like as you look like a cross between a meth addict and a white version of flava flav..

SECOND.

you also shouldn't call anybody delusional when next to long dong you're probably the most delusional person on this game.

MICKEY EVEN THOUGH YOU BEAT ME 32-3 IN DUELS IN MY PRIME (WITH SCREEN SHOTS TO PROVE IT) I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS NOW BECAUSE I'VE BEEN PRACTICING AGAINST THE GUY YOU MADE YOUR BITCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHO IS AWFUL.

Get real nergin
LMFAO SERIOUSLY? BRO IS IT ABD THAT I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT? FLAVA FLAVVVVVVV

mickey moped is hands down the most delusional person this game has ever seen

everyone else is fighting for 2nd.
the very last time we fougth it was 5-3 ... not that big of a stretch and you quit , when u beat me "32" times i was not im my prime , but you wont duel me now so im done talking about it man whatever.... last time i showed up to del to fight you , you recalled like a bitch so shut the fuck up faggot

mickey i look like a meth addict cuz im in shape? IVE SEN THE FAT GROSS SLOBS YOU HAVE POOL PARTIES WITH. and if thats the standard norm to you than it's no wonder why you don't get any pussy. take a page out of my book son and maybe you will get your dick wet for once

haha its funny cuz i was reading your reply and knew exactly that you were talking about mickey because he sure does like to hide in the pits and recall away