UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mining Adventures

LittleMary

Traveler
Little later, I believe he needed to let some steam out.. More anger after my guild crafter said he noticed 3 miners with same name, but not same lifebars. See my screenshot. Ihave 2 of the 3 or maybe 4...
I call him and he goes HULK on me!

mining5.png

LittleMary

Traveler
Well after seeing my guild crafter teach me the way of the gargoyle pickaxe... I tried some of my own.. Sadly, I realised I did NOT have a fighting skill.. I stayed to warn the poor fellow. But I fear he was too focused on his task...
Zelphar.png

Sunch a hard worker. Even has a ghost he still focus on his mining duties. I shall go back to my mining and consider the way to kill them...

kentares

Sorceror

Well Nando isn't having any luck tonight it seems. :(

kentares

Bama

Bug Huntress
If my pet kills the 2nd MoB my pet will not go and attack the 1st MoB (though the 1st MoB is flagged to me)

Your guarding pet goes after mobs that are closest to you, and attacking you. It seems to be working fine:

If this indeed seems to be working fine it needs to be looked at again

I dug up an agapite elemental
My Cu attacked it
The elemental one got low on HP it started to flee the battle, with my Cu still chasing after it
As my Cu took off to kill the 1st elemental
I dug up another agapite elemental
Now since ................
Your guarding pet goes after mobs that are closest to you, and attacking you. It seems to be working fine:
...........my Cu stops attacking the 1st elemental and goes after the 2nd

Silent_1-14_08.40.jpg

The Cu kills the 2nd elemental but by now the 1st one has wandered away and off screen
If there was a player in the area the elemental would have attacked that player
But................

Silent_1-14_08.41.jpg

....................... when I went to find it the elemental that was engaged in a battle with my Cu does not attack me or my Cu
and my Cu does not attack the elemental.Though the fire beetle and the elemental decide to battle

Silent_1-14_08.41.jpg

This is how Risto and many other miners die if they are not attended

Silent_1-14_06.44.jpg

I don't know why I have to be responsible to keep them alive when I frequently recall to my keep and have to deal with spawn left behind by treasure hunters

Attachments

• Silent_1-14_08.41-1.jpg
    Silent_1-14_08.41-1.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 7