UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mining Adventures

kentares

Sorceror
xD what would you think chandra would be or polukranos?

Chandra could be two things... a fire elemental of course; or an awesome mage that can ONLY use fire related items while in UO.

Source: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=370637

Polukranos, a hydra of course... a multi-headed hydra.

Source: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?name=polukranos,+world+eater

LittleMary

Traveler

I mean WTH! WTH MAN!! Do you have any idea what kind of situation you put me in ???

AFK Miner Association said:
Dear Mary,

While we always wanted you to join us in our Association in the past, we never minded that you attented your macro as if something special would happen and even automated a open space for you to join us. As discussed, we would never have told anyone that you attended. But, with the disgusting and hideous attack you unleashed on our hard working Afk Miner Association as shown here . We had lost faith in adding you to the club. We were really sad to see your attitude as we feel we never did anything to punish your attended gathering. We also warned you about possible sanctions if you ever pursued your actions. Today, we call upon you again. We feel confident that you, Mary, are behind the scene of this slaugther that is happened in the malas mine. You must consider this! Even if you hire someone to do your dirty work. We will blame you and be forced to take actions in Minoc in order to get your pickaxe and shovel permit removed until you amend for your crimes.

The AFK Miner Association

I mean please... Im gonna be in trouble if that goes on...

kentares

Sorceror
I mean WTH! WTH MAN!! Do you have any idea what kind of situation you put me in ???

I mean please... Im gonna be in trouble if that goes on...

Dear Mary,

I apologize that my mining actions are potentially getting you into trouble. So let me be clear; I am the one mining and bringing up ore elementals. From time to time they do get out of control; but I do my best to minimize the damage. As a courtesy I do ask those mining around me if they mind; I never get a response.

I "assume" that means they don't mind. No, one has asked me to do this nor am I being paid; however the resources being gathered are going to Carmen so she can deem their fair usage.

Sincerely,

kentares

Dear Associations, Groups, Clans, or Guilds that this affects,

May I suggest mining in Felucca, Solen Mines (Trammel or Felucca), or Wind (Trammel or Felucca); the risk of native materials taking their vengeance is much lower in these areas.

*a smirk and a bow*

Sincerely yours,

kentares

Last edited: