UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mining Adventures

Polukranos

Traveler

Sadly this one got away before I could stop it; bless their hearts. :(

kentares
aww thats so sad xD

kentares

Sorceror
For any ore elemental miners; the mining is quite good today.. I do understand that it is random but I have pulled up approximately twenty in forty-five minutes. Could be Santa rewarding us. ;)

Thank you,

kentares

kentares

Sorceror
@Bama why good morning! No Mi'Lady I am sorry to report that these were not my adventures; but seeing as to how close that Shadow Elemental is in the last snapshot, someone else was having some of their own. I would be thrilled to find out that the shard is starting to defend itself and that other evidence of this defense be documented here. :D

kentares

Mitzlplik

Traveler
Billy Bob is having a rough day. Every time I pop into this cave, someone has multiple ely`s up and usually he is dead. You`d think you would want to watch your screen after so much carnage. I have moved my mining operations outside of caves for today!
afk3.jpg

LittleMary

Traveler
I may be wrong, but I believe the mining association is after me because of this!

Today, I decided to mine and as I recall to one of my usual location... What do I see ?

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3...
Not 4....
But 5 ANCIENT WYRM! Waiting to rape my pure and clean body in a 5x8 cave! I have yet to understand how I managed to survive with my lovely smelter 'a mean pk'.

Regardless, I do believe these attack on my innocent person are a clear sign of a declaration of war over my attended macroing! As this would be overkill to a unattended macroer from the minning association! If war they want! War there will be! I will join in this purification even if this mean the revocation of my pickaxe permit!

kentares

Sorceror
I may be wrong, but I believe the mining association is after me because of this!

Today, I decided to mine and as I recall to one of my usual location... What do I see ?

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3...
Not 4....
But 5 ANCIENT WYRM! Waiting to rape my pure and clean body in a 5x8 cave! I have yet to understand how I managed to survive with my lovely smelter 'a mean pk'.

Regardless, I do believe these attack on my innocent person are a clear sign of a declaration of war over my attended macroing! As this would be overkill to a unattended macroer from the minning association! If war they want! War there will be! I will join in this purification even if this mean the revocation of my pickaxe permit!

Dear LittleMary,

Pictures or it didn't happen O:)

Thank you,

kentares

LittleMary

Traveler
My guild crafter love to dig elemental.. Sadly, I was inside the house when it happened.. Turns out his elemental attacked a miner from the AFK association and his beetle died... I told him 100 swordman not that good on miner.. Take too much time to kill a ore elem.. Im sorry guys..

mining1.png

I then tried with all my heart to find him in hope to warn him about his dead beetle.. But my Zealous Guildmate was in a mining frenzy and always tell me.. If you mine! It's with a garg pickaxe or nothing! I ran to save him as is shown! But alas, I was too late!

mining2.png

mining3.png