UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

did we ever find out if that staff was blessed?

I doubt it is, I don't think any paragon rares are. I'd be curious though if its a mage weapon, and if it has the special moves like they used to back on OSI, or if its just good for deco.

So yeah, does it have the special moves? Does anything happen while holding it and saying "An Ex Del" or "In Corp Del"?

lucascyb

Sorceror
Yea the glacial staff was definitely inside the paragon chest which takes away the whole its a old semi rare from the snakes fable. But to your guys answers unfortunately its not blessed, newbied , and cant do a special weapon move :/ just some sick ass deco or safe zone trammy item... one of the medium level paragon item drops i guess.

joharrison

Squire
Can the staff confirm if we have found all the Christmas paragon items? Or is there still some waiting to be claimed? Below is the list of items found:

Artic Ogre Lord Statue
Ice Fiend Statue
White Wyrm Statue
Ice Reaper Statue

Glacial Staff

Mask of Frost