UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Moyvin's UO Comic - Now in Techni-Color!

Moyvin

Wanderer
Re: Moyvin's UO Comic - Now in Techni-Color!

Little something different today. Enjoy.

Uo News 12/18/05

(Latest Version Of Windows Media Player required.)

Addicted

Disciple

Awww...I get all excited when this thread gets bumped, cause I think there is a new comic.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Addicted said:
Awww...I get all excited when this thread gets bumped, cause I think there is a new comic.

Hehe, I will try and do a new one before the holiday weekend is over. I get excited when I see responses in the thread. It inspires me when I see people are anxious for a new comic. Things may get a little slower in the next month or so because I am getting married.

January 7th to be exact.

Moyvin said:
Little something different today. Enjoy.

Uo News 12/18/05

(Latest Version Of Windows Media Player required.)
HAH! That was great!

O, it works in winamp too!

Moyvin

Wanderer

Make sure you are looking at the new comic and not the stupid movie from last week lol. I actually did a comic this week. Bachelor party last weekend made me lazy.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
ROFL at the new comic!

no chauncy hu?

Not in this one. Sorry, he only shows up when he feels like it. I think the ocean is a rather safe place to be, if you are trying to stay away from zombie-Chauncey. The hermit, and the GM are more likely to starve to death or die of dehydration before Chauncey gets them.

Terron

Knight

congrats on thine wedding, msg me on AIM when ye return

Moyvin

Wanderer

Well, I'm a married man! I'll upload some pics here once we get everything sorted. Thanks guys!