UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Moyvin's UO Comic - Now in Techni-Color!

Swoinky

Wanderer
Re: Moyvin's UO Comic - Now in Techni-Color!

Nice work Moyvin ^^ Are you working on any more atm? ^^ Im addicted, your comics rule

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Hahaha. Gold.

I was like 4 behind and you're still pumping out the hilarity.

Nice work.

Lint

Wanderer

Awesome display of characterization. <---- ? I loved the comics man and congrats on marriage. Have fun 4tw.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Swoinky said:
Nice work Moyvin ^^ Are you working on any more atm? ^^ Im addicted, your comics rule

At the moment, I'm not working on any new ones. I'd seriously love to continue these for you guys, it's always in the back of my mind. I quit working on the comic long before I was ever 'tired' of doing it, mainly because I have an online animated cartoon series that I'm working on 'Welcome to Strangeville'.

I am newer to animation so I really need to focus my full attention on it for now, I plan on doing frame by frame and not your usual motion tweened flash cartoon that you see (blocky and robotic animation, i.e. - Homestar).

A while ago I told everyone here I would be creating a Moyvin's Uo Comic playset with Flash, which would basically allow anyone who has Flash to put together their own comic, or even an animated cartoon. I haven't even cracked the book on that yet, and I'd like to get that out to you guys.

Maybe once I get things rolling with my cartoon, I'll feel ready to branch off with side projects, and I'll make sure there is room for updating the comic here again.

Until then, if you want to see what is going on with my cartoon, or keep in touch with me outside of Uogamers, you can visit my site at http://www.welcometostrangeville.com, it's currently redirecting to a blog.
(The real site is on the side menu, marked as such)

Also, I'm looking for help, if there is anyone seriously interested. I am in need of a music composer for my cartoon, so if there is any fans that are music savvy out there with programs at their disposal let me know. If you can just write music, and you have an ear for it that may work also, I have programs here that can translate your notes into music.

This would be purely voluntary, I wish I could pay someone.

Moyvin

Wanderer

Hmmm.. looks like someone added a new comic to the list. Weird...

Moyvin

Wanderer

New comic should be up in an hour or two! Just for an update!