UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

everyone go to youtube and look up the whitest kids you know its really funnt sketch comedy, youll laugh, i promise if you dont laugh you owe me a xmas present.

Brookly

Sorceror

Early Grace;1779469 said:
ok, 10 reds in town and 20 blues. All 20 blues can attack one red but only one red can attack those 20 blues.

LOL of all the times I have seen your guild in the guardzone in Del (which is not many mind you), the blues didn't do a damn thing. You are all in one vent channel. I highly doubt all of those blues are in the same vent channel deciding who to sync on who... You might get maybe 1 or 2 random blues attacking one of your guildmembers. Don't you guys field with like 15-20 people anyways?

Early Grace

Wanderer

Brookly;1779476 said:
LOL of all the times I have seen your guild in the guardzone in Del (which is not many mind you), the blues didn't do a damn thing. You are all in one vent channel. I highly doubt all of those blues are in the same vent channel deciding who to sync on who... You might get maybe 1 or 2 random blues attacking one of your guildmembers. Don't you guys field with like 15-20 people anyways?

3-20

Brookly

Sorceror

Yogi Bear;1779505 said:
you must not get out much, bank sit more newb you will never know pvp

Right, because that is exactly what my guild does... And you are the perfect person to illustrate what pvp is really supposed to be right? Lol?

Early Grace

Wanderer

Brookly;1779507 said:
Right, because that is exactly what my guild does... And you are the perfect person to illustrate what pvp is really supposed to be right? Lol?

aren't you the guy who would try and fight at my guilldhouse by running out of guards at moongate trying to sync then running back into guards because you have no friends?

Brookly

Sorceror

Early Grace;1779510 said:
aren't you the guy who would try and fight at my guilldhouse by running out of guards at moongate trying to sync then running back into guards because you have no friends?

No, I am the "guy" who syncs with my guild at del ponds on you guys... But how thoughtful of you to try and think hard enough of my name to come up with that one. =)

Early Grace

Wanderer

Brookly;1779515 said:
No, I am the "guy" who syncs with my guild at del ponds on you guys... But how thoughtful of you to try and think hard enough of my name to come up with that one. =)

I have a pretty strong memory I did not need to think too hard. It was Brookly.lbm

Brookly

Sorceror

Yogi Bear;1779533 said:
hiding in del pond hahahah, i knew you were a pussy, but not that big of one

Thats funny, I am pretty sure we have screen shots of you guys running from us. JabbaWockeez posted up one I am pretty sure in this thread. My character's name before I NCD'ed was uor.pvp.irl. Nice try though. We wait for the right time to come out of the del ponds. From there, we drop you guys one by one. It is a little thing I call syncing... Something you guys need to learn to do other than using MS. You should try it! =D

Brookly

Sorceror

Early Grace;1779539 said:
I have a pretty strong memory I did not need to think too hard. It was Brookly.lbm

You mean how you guys TRIED to kill me by dumping explosions then running away? If you guys knew how to sync and timed the cast you might have been successful in your efforts.

Brookly;1779550 said:
Thats funny, I am pretty sure we have screen shots of you guys running from us. JabbaWockeez posted up one I am pretty sure in this thread. My character's name before I NCD'ed was uor.pvp.irl. Nice try though. We wait for the right time to come out of the del ponds. From there, we drop you guys one by one. It is a little thing I call syncing... Something you guys need to learn to do other than using MS. You should try it! =D

So basically what you are saying here and what Yogi previously stated is that you are just a pussy who hides behind the guard line instead of coming out like a real man and fighting. You talk about us rolling around 20 deep but we also have nowhere to hide like you scubs.

Brookly;1779476 said:

We are always in del wtf are you talking about?

Brookly

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1779558 said:
So basically what you are saying here and what Yogi previously stated is that you are just a pussy who hides behind the guard line instead of coming out like a real man and fighting. You talk about us rolling around 20 deep but we also have nowhere to hide like you scubs.

Fight like a real man? LOL I am pretty sure I fight more competetively than 90% of your entire guild. And hiding? Not so much hiding per se. More like timing ourselves. We don't feel like getting pelted with 20 MS's as soon as we get into range of you guys. It's called tact, something you guys lack. Unless you seriously want to consider mass MS as a tact then be my guest. And by the way, we don't always sit in the del ponds and wait. Sometimes we just stack ourselves and completely thwart your pathetic MS dump and then pick you guys off one by one.

Stides40oz

Knight

You talk about us rolling around 20 deep but we also have nowhere to hide like you scubs.

dude u guys house hide worse then decadence.

Brookly;1779562 said:
Fight like a real man? LOL I am pretty sure I fight more competetively than 90% of your entire guild. And hiding? Not so much hiding per se. More like timing ourselves. We don't feel like getting pelted with 20 MS's as soon as we get into range of you guys. It's called tact, something you guys lack. Unless you seriously want to consider mass MS as a tact then be my guest. And by the way, we don't always sit in the del ponds and wait. Sometimes we just stack ourselves and completely thwart your pathetic MS dump and then pick you guys off one by one.

Military tactics (Greek: Taktikē, the art of organizing an army) are the techniques for using weapons or military units in combination for engaging and defeating an enemy in battle.

There you have it right there...Organizing an Army, engaging and defeating.

We do all of those...

Brookly

Sorceror

SLoth of SDS;1779569 said:
Military tactics (Greek: Taktikē, the art of organizing an army) are the techniques for using weapons or military units in combination for engaging and defeating an enemy in battle.

There you have it right there...Organizing an Army, engaging and defeating.

We do all of those...

I said be my guest. It just makes it more of an actual story to hear that my 4 man guild can send you guys gating out. And this should be of no surprise to you guys. DT, Decadence and Check 6 do it as well. You speak to highly of yourself. You might want to spare us all. I think I might have to puke on your ego.

So basically what you are saying here and what Yogi previously stated is that you are a pussy who hides behind a 20person rush. I hope you never need to hide with 20deep, whose the scubs?
Stides;1779566 said:
dude u guys house hide worse then decadence.

you just mad this eq/ms guild can gank more/better than you did :(