UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

Stides;1779566 said:
dude u guys house hide worse then decadence.

If by house hide you mean restock at minoc moongate, a spot that no one in the 10 year history of UO ever considered a pvp hot spot. Unlike you and your guild that has a house at every major pvp spot and stays in the pond at del 23 hours a day. Also how did camping our minoc house with 6 ojs and 4 blues vs our 6 go for you guys tonight....2 deaths for stides in the space of 8 min, gg bro gg.

Son of Wanker;1779600 said:
So basically what you are saying here and what Yogi previously stated is that you are a pussy who hides behind a 20person rush. I hope you never need to hide with 20deep, whose the scubs

At most we have about 10-13 people and Routinely fight 15 blues at del WHILE we are fighting 6-10 man groups of ojs. No other crew on this shard can do that with those numbers and no one even tries. When is the last time you saw a red faction crew hold down del with pretty much every active player trying to kill them for hours at a time? The answer is never: we are the only crew that can do it or even attempts it.

We have given the average player every single advantage, we play red, order/chaos, factioners, we recruit nubs and we will fight any odds. We will chase and fight in town. The onus is on you to stop us, it's really not that hard esp when you have 15 blues helping you. The simple fact is if we played blue factioners pvp would be dead (just like it died when we played blue factioners for a few months) so please if there are anymore advantages you need let us know. Would you like us to play with out mounts?

Everyone likes to talk a lot of shit about us being nubs and mostly we are, but at the same time we are the best pvp this shard has going. Go to del when we are not there it's a bunch of bank sitters and afkers in del pond. If it's wasn't for us you guys would have NOTHING to do and would never die as all you do is sit in safe all day. We bring everyone together, we are like Barack Obama. The only problem is we are far more successful then pretty much anyone else and I understand it gets annoying restocking all the time. But hey you'll get better some day.

Anton Chigurh;1780492 said:
At most we have about 10-13 people and Routinely fight 15 blues at del WHILE we are fighting 6-10 man groups of ojs. No other crew on this shard can do that with those numbers and no one even tries. When is the last time you saw a red faction crew hold down del with pretty much every active player trying to kill them for hours at a time? The answer is never: we are the only crew that can do it or even attempts it.

We have given the average player every single advantage, we play red, order/chaos, factioners, we recruit nubs and we will fight any odds. We will chase and fight in town. The onus is on you to stop us, it's really not that hard esp when you have 15 blues helping you. The simple fact is if we played blue factioners pvp would be dead (just like it died when we played blue factioners for a few months) so please if there are anymore advantages you need let us know. Would you like us to play with out mounts?

Everyone likes to talk a lot of shit about us being nubs and mostly we are, but at the same time we are the best pvp this shard has going. Go to del when we are not there it's a bunch of bank sitters and afkers in del pond. If it's wasn't for us you guys would have NOTHING to do and would never die as all you do is sit in safe all day. We bring everyone together, we are like Barack Obama. The only problem is we are far more successful then pretty much anyone else and I understand it gets annoying restocking all the time. But hey you'll get better some day.

any odds? 1v1 me

Brookly;1779571 said:
I said be my guest. It just makes it more of an actual story to hear that my 4 man guild can send you guys gating out. And this should be of no surprise to you guys. DT, Decadence and Check 6 do it as well. You speak to highly of yourself. You might want to spare us all. I think I might have to puke on your ego.

Its like 300, only ms/eq loses

FromTheHip;1780630 said:
brookly is your name on vent MK... true story sounds familiar

I heard Brookly sent an email to MTV asking her to be MADE into mk... they straight up NEXTd her(welcome to the REAL WORLD).

andonthe3rdday what do you do when you're not sucking glutts cock? do you just there and rub his balls while he calls MS dumps?

Brookly

Sorceror

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780641 said:
I heard Brookly sent an email to MTV asking her to be MADE into mk... they straight up NEXTd her(welcome to the REAL WORLD).

Ok, I thought at first your posts in this thread were just you trying to pretend to be stupid but now I am seriously considering the fact that you actually might be stupid and just can't help it.

FromTheHip;1780654 said:
andonthe3rdday what do you do when you're not sucking glutts cock? do you just there and rub his balls while he calls MS dumps?

Why would I stop sucking it?

good question, do you think it sucks that the only friend you have IRL is your computer screen?

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780676 said:
What about my mouse and my USB vagina?

its funny how you joke around like that. Its called a defensive mechanism for you to make jokes when someone says something you know is true but dont wanna admit. You dont have a life, and the only person who shows you any kind of freindship is a fat kid who is so desperate for attention himself he made a guild and got 150 people to join. you need to find a GF or at least get $200 and buy a blowjob, prostitues arent to picky about who they fuck and suck, but you may need an extra $20 cause ur dicks prolly covered with warts.

I have:

-no friends
-no job
-no sexual contact with men or women
-no pets
-no life
-no pen15 membership card
-no "defensive mechanisms"

I am honest about my situation... everyday I wake up and Im contemplating suicide(Papa Roach)

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780683 said:
I have:

-no friends
-no job
-no sexual contact with men or women
-no pets
-no life
-no pen15 membership card
-no "defensive mechanisms"

I am honest about my situation... everyday I wake up and Im contemplating suicide(Papa Roach)

so sad, whats stopping you dont have balls to be your own person so you hang off glutts every word, and you dont even have balls enough to kill urself, Grow a pair, ill help if you tell me where u live, you wont see it coming just stand still and ill get ya.

I dont have the desire to kill myself, i have a good life, and i dont need acceptance from a guy on the internet to feel wanted. maybe get some friends, if you had more human contact you wouldnt be all over glutts nuts all the time.