UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Sicran

Wanderer
Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

Simply cuz it didnt happen, 3 out of 4 died. Assuming we were fightning easily 10-15 of yall and killed arround 12, you shouldnt even dare post here rofl, l2p.

Early Grace

Wanderer

Sicran;1777487 said:
Simply cuz it didnt happen, 3 out of 4 died. Assuming we were fightning easily 10-15 of yall and killed arround 12, you shouldnt even dare post here rofl, l2p.

I had 4, and you guys died get chased all over the map like the bitches you are.

Sheivan01

Knight

Early Grace;1777479 said:
Sheiven why have you been begging us to rejoin the guild? Why have you been begging for a french vent chan? Why didn't you post ss of when we dirted you're entire crew in that same fight?

Begging? First of all, Glutt ASKED me a few times if I wanted to rejoin, he even said we could get discounts and shit and our own channel so I guess HE wanted us ;) I didnt mind cus theres only a few of us and we need a bigger group.

You didnt dirt us, a few of us went away but hey, we were killing one, 2 were getting resed, you guys were always getting more and more but we were still killing you guys...

Quality over quantity ;) ever heard of that?

TravO

Wanderer

umm last time i checked mico's kills been going up and im glad he is part of the team now

Yall haters might as well just join up with eachother...

o wait u guys are... and stilll No luck.. hrmmm maybe u guys can just recruit from brit bank? O wait... you guys are..

....hrmmm....... tsk tsk tsk....

Sprint-

Wanderer

Early Grace;1777484 said:
where are the pics of your entire crew dieing just now?

Are you referring to this?

Damn, if I was tamer the one I'd be pissed.. I mean I had 10 guild mates beside me and no one heals.

1 guild mate and a random TB isn't my 'entire crew'.

Sheivan01

Knight

TravO;1777492 said:
umm last time i checked mico's kills been going up and im glad he is part of the team now

Yall haters might as well just join up with eachother...

o wait u guys are... and stilll No luck.. hrmmm maybe u guys can just recruit from brit bank? O wait... you guys are..

....hrmmm....... tsk tsk tsk....

How about a ''Recruit from brit bank'' duel any of EQMS members for money? ;)

Sheivan01

Knight

Raserei;1777495 said:

Are you referring to this?

Damn, if I was tamer the one I'd be pissed.. I mean I had 10 guild mates beside me and no one heals.

1 guild mate and a random TB isn't my 'entire crew'.

I dont even know why we are arguing.. Everyone on this shard but them know that the only reason they kill 1-2 tamers at delucia is because they constantly have 20 on

Sprint-

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1777498 said:
I dont even know why we are arguing.. Everyone on this shard but them know that the only reason they kill 1-2 tamers at delucia is because they constantly have 20 on

good point ;/

Mico

Sorceror

Oh Team France. U mean by this battle according to military record keeping.

Mico

Sorceror

Raserei;1777518 said:
Doesn't work like that when no one can understand mico in the first place.

U can't understand because u haven't take world history. Wait a few years my son. OoOh I got him real good!

Sheivan01

Knight

Mico;1777511 said:
Oh Team France. U mean by this battle according to military record keeping.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ARE SO RETARDED HAHAHAHAHAH

FIRST PICTURE = IP AND NOT TEAM FRANCE
SECOND PICTURE = US IN A HOUSE BECAUSE ITS 20 V 4 LOL

YOU GOT BEASTED

+ Grawas client was buggy, he had to resync he was seeing himself inside the house

PS . Team france = C++
PS2. Team france /= N5U

Mico;1777519 said:
U can't understand because u haven't take world history. Wait a few years my son. OoOh I got him real good!
im pretty sure they dont teach broken english in world history

Blake12345

Sorceror

slugomosphere;1777528 said:
im pretty sure they dont teach broken english in world history

You should probably stop playing/posting and just have Bomb do it for you.