UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

francoislol

Wanderer
Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

Raserei;1777703 said:
Possibly the most retarded kid I've ever met. Well, never mind, theres a guild full of them.

an insult as tired as your mother's cooter

also:

francoislol

Wanderer

Brookly;1777704 said:
You know you are foreign when:

A. You post your baby pics of you crying.
B. Use horrible, one line, comebacks such as the above.
C. You have a chip on your shoulder because you are French.
D. All the above?

Brookly

Sorceror

I mean I knew it was understood that you and your guild were never good with words but I mean dam... Learn a little english so you won't you have to resort to uploading pictures for a statement. =(

francoislol

Wanderer

Brookly;1777711 said:
I mean I knew it was understood that you and your guild were never good with words but I mean dam... Learn a little english so you won't you have to resort to uploading pictures for a statement. =(

Sprint-

Wanderer

I heard Gluttony offered me 100k per member of his to not attack his guild.. sup with that francois?

Brookly

Sorceror

I prefer her... KTHX!

Attachments

• 2810477439_bfd8d0f208.jpg
    2810477439_bfd8d0f208.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 103

karmagettie1

Wanderer

jesse , why did you let mico go over to EQ/MS :(

you need to forget about your female trio problem and focus on what really matters in life - UO

Blous3s

Wanderer

why do you care if 1 more person joins EQ/MS... 31 pieces of garbage in the dump they call a guild or 30... still smells if you ask me.

Sagev

Wanderer

Raserei;1777693 said:
Considering points mean nothing, try again.

I've let numerous people res kill me and run out of del pond to see how long I can live.. urrrr bad

I've obtained over 2,000 points in a week, then I quit the faction, when you get a good attack lemme know

If thats true, you farm harder than sin, and I've never seen you on the boards.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Sagev;1777796 said:
If thats true, you farm harder than sin, and I've never seen you on the boards.

Because I don't care about points, and you don't need to farm to get that, just be good and don't die.

Sheivan01

Knight

Looks like its frank jaeger, trixy and luigi against 13 of you.. why do you even post pics when theyre not even worth shit?

Take a look at my pics and try to figure out why theyre much better than yours.. :/ ill help you a bit cus you dont seem to be too smart (you=dying while outnumbering us)

Early Grace

Wanderer

actually luigi was calling for gates out and got all the people killed in the process of trying to save him.

Sheivan01

Knight

Team france + Team America = EQMS getting annihilated (In one hour)

Ahh and I dont feel like uploading the rest.....

You guys are NOT good.. get over it and quit posting :)
Btw, do you see us kill you with EQ/MS/CL? No.. Because we actually know how to play and kill without killing each others ;)