UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My experience with 'Pro' lol

Bile

Knight
Re: My experience with 'Pro' lol

Hey guys, check out this cool new game I found at the store, lets all start playing it and fight each other.

Attachments

• uo.jpg
    uo.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 61

godofsoap

Wanderer

Better yet. Let's not play and just tell each other how much better than we are at it than each other.

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;2020511 said:
chippy is the best female pvper i've ever seen.

Amen brother, but that's cause she played with me on OSI of course.

All kidding aside,

Chippy is the best female pvper on UOG.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;2020511 said:
okay lets accomplish a few things here, you are not good, you looking above average was merely me making you better just by my presence just like everyone else plays good while around me. chippy is the best female pvper i've ever seen. i made you the above average pvper you are, and without me your below average once again. for christ sakes. you didn't even use last target before you played with me. and i recall when you and legacy played we was at the point of raping everyine in minax 8v12+ i am sure i could get ahold of ss's if you would like. then you got caught point farming. a girl point farming? hmmmm.

when someone joins Pro every guildmember has to aggree, care to ask any of them? sig is shit and plays bad when he plays with me, thats why he had to go. ras and josey both play. josey is active and tagged, and when ras plays, he plays with us. u stayed because we was the pvp, then i stopped playing for a while to play warrock and you joined legacy's group. then i told you, you would not rejoin my guild because you didn't have the decency to tell me. your arrogance in story telling shows how hurt and offended you really are.

last time you played, you aimed me and told me you had no one to play with and i simply did not respond. is that what you are angry over love?

Nice delayed response. You asked me if Stides could join because you knew he and I didn't get along and I said go ahead. I even said it was "your guild, do as you please..." I didn't care? But you still felt the need to ask me. I even told Sig and I am pretty sure I showed him the conversation at one point right after it happened. I even remember showing Ghost. You also act like we were kicked out. Haha we left on our own. If Ras and Josey want to put up with your antics that is their prerogative but I am sorry, I don't tolerate being talked down to. Especially by an uneducated, self-righteous child such as yourself. =\

Sarcasm aside, Eric, I am one of the few old school pvpers from the other shards. I have been playing this shard WAY before you built up that pedestal you are currently standing on. I NEVER once asked to pvp with you. Sig even invited me to join back up with you guys when he was on and off with you and I declined every time. I would rather pvp with Legacy than to pvp with you and the only reason I played with Legacy was because Sig was in his guild. You are so full of yourself it was beginning to become nauseating. I didn't have the decency to tell you because by that point, your head was so far up your own ass, bullshit was the only language you spoke in. I mean think about it, I was turning your offer down. With that ego, do you really think you would have taken it like a man? I don't think so.

And may I point out, how petty and insular of you to compare me to chippy. As if I would find offense to that? Chippy and I never dueled except for on Project X which she was nowhere near on my level (not bragging, just the truth). It is a game Eric. Feel free to grow up at any time sweetheart.

godofsoap

Wanderer

elohdee;2020598 said:
Amen brother, but that's cause she played with me on OSI of course.

All kidding aside,

Chippy is the best female pvper on UOG.

Besides post-op Lud of course :p

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2020604 said:
Nice delayed response. You asked me if Stides could join because you knew he and I didn't get along and I said go ahead. I even said it was "your guild, do as you please..." I didn't care? But you still felt the need to ask me. I even told Sig and I am pretty sure I showed him the conversation at one point right after it happened. I even remember showing Ghost. You also act like we were kicked out. Haha we left on our own. If Ras and Josey want to put up with your antics that is their prerogative but I am sorry, I don't tolerate being talked down to. Especially by an uneducated, self-righteous child such as yourself. =\

Sarcasm aside, Eric, I am one of the few old school pvpers from the other shards. I have been playing this shard WAY before you built up that pedestal you are currently standing on. I NEVER once asked to pvp with you. Sig even invited me to join back up with you guys when he was on and off with you and I declined every time. I would rather pvp with Legacy than to pvp with you and the only reason I played with Legacy was because Sig was in his guild. You are so full of yourself it was beginning to become nauseating. I didn't have the decency to tell you because by that point, your head was so far up your own ass, bullshit was the only language you spoke in. I mean think about it, I was turning your offer down. With that ego, do you really think you would have taken it like a man? I don't think so.

And may I point out, how petty and insular of you to compare me to chippy. As if I would find offense to that? Chippy and I never dueled except for on Project X which she was nowhere near on my level (not bragging, just the truth). It is a game Eric. Feel free to grow up at any time sweetheart.

Damn, you guys have some pretty epic forum battles.

I'd put a wager on Yuki Kamakachi (sp?) destroying Chippy. She's the best 7x Alchy Female pvper/duelist I've ever seen.

elohdee

Knight

Simon Cowell;2020613 said:
I'd put a wager on Yuki Kamakachi (sp?) destroying Chippy. She's the best 7x Alchy Female pvper/duelist I've ever seen.

If said person is no good at group combat, said person needs not be mentioned in a faction forum.

jessen13

Sorceror

Yuki sucks. If I can beat her 75% of the time on a tank mage, I'm sure any halfway capable player can beat her with an alchy, especially Brookly.

p.s. Yuki hasn't pvp in about 2 years, she just sits at Brit bank.

She doesn't suck. You're duels are always rigged as hell.

All you do is make it where you can't cure and you do a good hally hit poison spam . At least that's all I seen. I don't know how you duel now.

jessen13

Sorceror

You always say that because you were too stupid to read the rule that had changed before our guild tourney. Stop being retarded please.

p.s. I spammed poison on you during the tourny because you didn't bring cure pots, even though everyone else did. You were like I wanna re-duel once you get cures and I said sure and dropped you in about 30 seconds.

jessen13;2020628 said:
Yuki sucks. If I can beat her 75% of the time on a tank mage, I'm sure any halfway capable player can beat her with an alchy, especially Brookly.

p.s. Yuki hasn't pvp in about 2 years, she just sits at Brit bank.

Thats funny. I was just PVPing with Yuki about two weeks ago.

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2020635 said:
Fact : You are all bad at faction pvp, and/or group combat.

And to think, I took all that time baking you that chocolate mousse pie? With the cherry and whip cream I might add.

Brookly;2020604 said:

okay im not gonna continue these paragraphs to play catch up. so im gonna state some facts.

chippy > you

always was is and will.

you were good cause i made up for your short commings.

for me to rage my guild mate has to not listen, or make a act of selfishness

you left cause i went inactive, other wise how the fuck did i rage on you when i hadn't played for a month.

now im gonna put you on ignore, last thing i need is another suil ban chasing me around from thread to thread attempting at jabs cause their butt hurt.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;2020646 said:
okay im not gonna continue these paragraphs to play catch up. so im gonna state some facts.

chippy > you

always was is and will.

you were good cause i made up for your short commings.

for me to rage my guild mate has to not listen, or make a act of selfishness

you left cause i went inactive, other wise how the fuck did i rage on you when i hadn't played for a month.

now im gonna put you on ignore, last thing i need is another suil ban chasing me around from thread to thread attempting at jabs cause their butt hurt.

Ha! I know too much about you for you to put me on ignore. You know you need me on constant watch in these threads. How else are you going to defend yourself? :*

jessen13;2020631 said:
You always say that because you were too stupid to read the rule that had changed before our guild tourney. Stop being retarded please.

p.s. I spammed poison on you during the tourny because you didn't bring cure pots, even though everyone else did. You were like I wanna re-duel once you get cures and I said sure and dropped you in about 30 seconds.

Jesus do you believe your own lies?

Dude you had a VALORITE Halberd and you put in the rules in an actual dueling pit not the guild tourny no cure pots. So even if I had cure potions I couldn't use them. I told you w/e as long as you didn't spam poison. What's the first thing you did once you got a 75 hit with your VALORITE hally+conc blow....SPAM POISON.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2020654 said:
Jesus do you believe your own lies?

Dude you had a VALORITE Halberd and you put in the rules in an actual dueling pit not the guild tourny no cure pots. So even if I had cure potions I couldn't use them. I told you w/e as long as you didn't spam poison. What's the first thing you did once you got a 75 hit with your VALORITE hally+conc blow....SPAM POISON.

lol u died to a hally mage