UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My POV of the destruction.

krisKBR21

Wanderer
What about guys that spend 8 hours a day lurking the forums?

What are those?

i spend about 10 minutes a day taking a shit before work. and another 10 minutes taking a shit after work. 5 days aweek. I use uo forums as reading material.

1) you commented on my post 30 seconds after i posted it, which says that you are a forum junky.
2) you play UO every fucking day, which is pretty damn sad.
3) you literally just lied about me being in some dumb recording, which I wasn't, but you already knew that.

I havnt made a comment on these forums in months and you still throw my name around like some school girl infatuation.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i spend about 10 minutes a day taking a shit before work. and another 10 minutes taking a shit after work. 5 days aweek. I use uo forums as reading material.

1) you commented on my post 30 seconds after i posted it, which says that you are a forum junky.
2) you play UO every fucking day, which is pretty damn sad.
3) you literally just lied about me being in some dumb recording, which I wasn't, but you already knew that.

I havnt made a comment on these forums in months and you still throw my name around like some school girl infatuation.

Are you seriously that delusional? You were banned from the forums less than a month ago and at that point you replied to every single post with in a 2 minute window. Did mommy and daddy finally make you get a job? I applaud them, spending 10 hours a day trolling the uogamers forum can't be healthy.

P.s. I never said you were in that call, I said your brother was.

krisKBR21

Wanderer
between bo wolf, amtothepm and tech you guys spend more hours on forums/UO than I have ever spent.

Just wanted to clarify that you completely made a story up... try to focus your brain power on someone that still plays the game kid.

back to your dungeons and dragons boys. LOL fucking losers.