UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

ZachM1

Sorceror
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Its a standard feature of the client, so its not cheating to have the walls removed from houses. And as for the speedhacking claim.....lol.

xaxas

Wanderer

It is a fact that people using krrios can cut some edges of objects, thus allowing them to walk through tiles others cannot. Snellbot even made an RPV showing it clearly. But that is not the biggest problem with PlayUO, the biggest problem is that the official release is available to anyone but it sucks without special plugins and these are nowhere to be found, so some people can see elves which is pretty normal. The big problem is that others cant. That is just an example, you need many plugins to use this efficiently and the only persons actually having them have clear advantage over others. It might not be cheating, but I cannot call it fair either. Until there is an equivalent of the EUO public script library for PlayUO plugins I believe this client should be forbidden.

Go on, flame me.

pbguy434

Knight

1. Xaxas is jealous cause it takes an IQ of more than 80 to run Krioos effectively.
2. Killa DJ is mad because z0rak can efield his house.
3. Unless Krioss has some uber speedhack, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on Demise. Trust me.

And cutting over the hedgestones does not involve leet plugins. It just uses the Trammel map instead of the Felucca map, which apparently is all done client side. Thats a huge problem in itself, and I'm sure you can change a few things in teh normal client to do that too.

pbguy434

Knight

Oh, and this made me laugh actually.
Why does demise allow krios if OSI doesnt? Thought it was suposed to be an OSI clone shard, im sure many certain things slip through, but why this? if only some may benefit from it....
If you haven't noticed, Razor and EasyUO are bannable offenses on OSI. And I am pretty sure that EasyUO is banned on hybrid, so we should ban that here some how.

Sorry about the extra post ahead of time. Oh, and you don't need ANY plugins for PlayUO to be 100% useful. I only have a dress plugin because its convenient. Do I need it? Nope. Do I have any other plugins? Nope.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Zach-demise said:
Its a standard feature of the client, so its not cheating to have the walls removed from houses. And as for the speedhacking claim.....lol.

pbguy434 said:
Oh, and this made me laugh actually.

If you haven't noticed, Razor and EasyUO are bannable offenses on OSI. And I am pretty sure that EasyUO is banned on hybrid, so we should ban that here some how.

Sorry about the extra post ahead of time. Oh, and you don't need ANY plugins for PlayUO to be 100% useful. I only have a dress plugin because its convenient. Do I need it? Nope. Do I have any other plugins? Nope.

For zach.... I clearly stated that im not sure if it may be considered cheating but in my opinion that i believe it should be, and yes i understand its a standard feature of the client, which is why i think it should be blocked...

Razor is the SAME exact shit almost as UO Assist, only Razor is free.... And easy uo is illegal, but its to prevent people from farminig ingots, bods n shit of that sort how many have done here which have now been banned, OSI just makes it illegal if caught using it so they dont have to go through all that bs of checking wether or not their excuses are legit.... I used to use Easy UO all the time on OSI and never got caught... Only difference is that over there you couldnt AFK macro... thats it....

Its unfair to others who may only obtain the regular UO client, when they are pvping against others who are on Krios and get certain benefits... Being able to run through certain things that others cant, helps you escape your enemy much quicker...Incase you have problems understanding ill break it down for you..... If your chasing someone in the same path, and are stopped by an object, you would have to go around the object which will cause you to be 2 tiles farther away from the person your chasing (assuming your both traveling at the same speed).... Even then if i see someone going in one direction, i usually think i could go through that same path as well so it may cause someone as myself maybe a fraction of a second to realize theres an object in MY way which he evaded, and thus causing me to be greater distance away....

and go on now, let me here you flame about how im bitching over a few tiles.... either way its a few tiles that ONE person gains which just proves my point im trying to get across that its UNFAIR to others....

Chap

Wanderer

Oh hey look, no worthwhile posts providing any decent info. What a surprise. You guys don't know shit, man up, learn to pvp.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Chap said:
Oh hey look, no worthwhile posts providing any decent info. What a surprise. You guys don't know shit, man up, learn to pvp.

Chap stfu... start telling which name is ur pvp char

juanmatus

Wanderer

without considering uomurder reborn and the servers that u have 120 all skills and unlimited stuff

ZachM1

Sorceror

Lol alot of the features razor has allow for handicapped pvp as much as anything. Razor doesnt show guardlines, and doesnt let you see in houses, but it does almost everything else, including alot of things you CANT do in Krrios. People need to stop using crutches and just play the game, yeah Im talking about all you people that use things like razor and easyuo to play the game for them 85% of the time. Also if youre talking about Hybrid, Chap and I both came from there. I myself played Hybrid on and off for about two years now, please dont try to lecture us about pvp when all Ive seen you do here is hide in a house.

Killa DJ said:
For one, i dont know if its considered cheating or not (i think it should be)... Getting to see under someones roof through the Krios client, newbie is able to cast e fields in my house in spots regular players cant target... They can also be using speedhacking programs, i just get pissed each time we page GM says they are just rumors.... I have a brand new PC , top of the line, i ping about 40-60 yet he is still much faster then me... what else can it be? He pings 0? Is he neighbors to the server? lol.... i duno i think shit like geting to see in house already is bullshit... Thats why people even put waterfalls or stack clothes, or other objects so that people wont target the visible floor area, yet he can see entire inside of floor and just target behind it... Why does demise allow krios if OSI doesnt? Thought it was suposed to be an OSI clone shard, im sure many certain things slip through, but why this? if only some may benefit from it....

simple answer for this.....

DON'T HIDE IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!

Chap

Wanderer

juanmatus said:
Chap stfu... start telling which name is ur pvp char
Oh, sorry did I stump you? Unable to answer my questions? The best thing you could come up with is "stfu"? From now on your opinion on anything is now null.

I just don't understand how people can express their opinions on subjects they are completely clueless about. It just blows my mind.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Chap said:
Oh, sorry did I stump you? Unable to answer my questions? The best thing you could come up with is "stfu"? From now on your opinion on anything is now null.

I just don't understand how people can express their opinions on subjects they are completely clueless about. It just blows my mind.

tell ur pvp char and stfu .... again...

juanmatus

Wanderer

xeres said:
simple answer for this.....

DON'T HIDE IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!

xerez ur house hidder too. stfu... u are blue because u hate blues to gank u... And if i hide in a house its because if i go out i cant pvp u alone and more blue noobis like ADA, Aids, Maligor and more start chasing me in all the entire britain city. U talk shit now because u ally all the pvp in the server...

Its funny because u really now too. If ur blue, u can be walking all around. But if ur red, u will be chased by lots of noobis.. so what u do? Go inside a house or make a blue char like u just do, and like pbguy...

Its very easy to be blue and shout in britain "house hidder". But i wanna see u red and shout same shit...

juanmatus

Wanderer

Chap said:
You glow with intelligence.

ur afraid of telling us ur pvp char... u are like pbguy... He have more posts than pvp fights. He plays like 4 years ago and he never try a red char.. Why??? He cant handle it?

Chap

Wanderer

Because it holds no relevance to the situation. I wouldn't expect someone on your 'level' to understand that though.

Keep dodging relevant questions, though. Makes you look very intelligent.

Your mom would be proud.

pbguy434

Knight

juanmatus said:
ur afraid of telling us ur pvp char... u are like pbguy... He have more posts than pvp fights. He plays like 4 years ago and he never try a red char.. Why??? He cant handle it?
I have two reds, thank you very much. Ah, and yes, chap is scared to tell the name of his oh-so-secret PvP char. For risk of being made fun of a brazilian that types like a 12 year old. Scary. And to be honest, there are more letters in your name than fights that you come out for without Killa by your side :( . And with that, I end this post.

EKiN

Knight

so i come in the the faction corner to see what I am missing out on ...and this is it?? .. so what is it im missing again ??? casue i see all the same shit a brit gate... blue guards zoners house hiders haxxorz krioss youre a noob yadda yadda...... yadda. lol

TravisMills

Sorceror

ok i been red no biggie stick with the reds just like the blues stick with the blues only diff is if you are red you gotta kinda earn it and not just go with the blues and get a hit for a count. Other reds attack your ass because well you pretty much suck to be honest. Took me a good time to earn some respect of the reds like von i had shakes from defiance, and e's. If your red stick with the reds and dont veture to far from them cuz you know blues will gank your ass bad so make sure you can half assed even it up.

House hiders hell if i had 6 blues on me id house hide to to avoid a dirt nap good lord. Anyways good night