UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

house hiding for the win. i house hide from rw gank squad (4 or more), i house hide from 3 guys that are from same faction as me when they gank me, i house hide from random newbie groups (might try to kill them first, but usually hide).

but 1v1 house hiding, thats something stupid. well, those guys on xeres' rpv's seem to house hide 2 of them against xeres. also i can often see rw guys house hiding bunch of them and outside of the house waiting about the same number of opponents.

Dj27105

Wanderer

xeres said:
simple answer for this.....

DON'T HIDE IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!

Xeres... Your not red so how the fuck can you be speaking? Furthermore, each time ive fought against you, for some reason, Cyan or some guildmember of yours always shows up...

You ignorant people are so fast to jump on conclusions, people DO go AFK in the house, people DO wait out stat loss in the house, people DO try re-equiping their items in the house, and people DO try macroing shit in house....BLIND?????

and otherwise, newbie, xeres, shake, chap, RW, ATHF, AIDS, will any of you fucks be outside waiting by yourselves if your out numbered by more then 4 people trying to kill you? are you going to try and heal yourself there on the spot or you going to run away to actually survive a gank? Im not sure anyone is stupid enough to actually stay there with a gank waiting for them, and if anyone here is so brave and thinks so, let me know and i can arrange for 4 of us to gank you and see how long you can last.... Would you guys prefer me to wait inside my house afk till a few more guild members log on to even shit out? or would u prefer me attempting to come out every now and then to kill one of you....... You cant call it house hiding when its 1 against 5 with stealthers all around waiting to gank you.....

House hiding is when its a noob trying to kill someone outside their house , one on one yet they keep runing back inside... THATS fuckin house hiding.... and that you never see me doing so stop talkin shit about us house hiding....

Chap said:
Oh, sorry did I stump you? Unable to answer my questions? The best thing you could come up with is "stfu"? From now on your opinion on anything is now null.

I just don't understand how people can express their opinions on subjects they are completely clueless about. It just blows my mind.

If we posted that we think they cheat its because WE THINK they cheat... You ask us for proof of them cheating, yet you stated that you "don't understand how people can express their opinions on subjects they are completely clueless about".....OPINION, which is entirely what WE believe to be true yet we cant prove it...otherwise, you ignorant dumbass, it would be us stating FACTS which would NOT be our opinions....
Let me go through it a bit more incase that was to much for you to grasp at once, if we had "proof" they were cheating, it wouldnt of been our opinions that they were cheating (as you said), it would have been us stating the fact that they DO Cheat....

So do us all a favor, and stop contradicting yourself, because in your statement you just gave an opinion which you seemed to be very clueless of.....

Whos glowing with intelligence now??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nomon

Wanderer

Killa DJ said:
Xeres... Your not red so how the fuck can you be speaking? Furthermore, each time ive fought against you, for some reason, Cyan or some guildmember of yours always shows up...

You ignorant people are so fast to jump on conclusions, people DO go AFK in the house, people DO wait out stat loss in the house, people DO try re-equiping their items in the house, and people DO try macroing shit in house....BLIND?????

and otherwise, newbie, xeres, shake, chap, RW, ATHF, AIDS, will any of you fucks be outside waiting by yourselves if your out numbered by more then 4 people trying to kill you? are you going to try and heal yourself there on the spot or you going to run away to actually survive a gank? Im not sure anyone is stupid enough to actually stay there with a gank waiting for them, and if anyone here is so brave and thinks so, let me know and i can arrange for 4 of us to gank you and see how long you can last.... Would you guys prefer me to wait inside my house afk till a few more guild members log on to even shit out? or would u prefer me attempting to come out every now and then to kill one of you....... You cant call it house hiding when its 1 against 5 with stealthers all around waiting to gank you.....

House hiding is when its a noob trying to kill someone outside their house , one on one yet they keep runing back inside... THATS fuckin house hiding.... and that you never see me doing so stop talkin shit about us house hiding....

If we posted that we think they cheat its because WE THINK they cheat... You ask us for proof of them cheating, yet you stated that you "don't understand how people can express their opinions on subjects they are completely clueless about".....OPINION, which is entirely what WE believe to be true yet we cant prove it...otherwise, you ignorant dumbass, it would be us stating FACTS which would NOT be our opinions....
Let me go through it a bit more incase that was to much for you to grasp at once, if we had "proof" they were cheating, it wouldnt of been our opinions that they were cheating (as you said), it would have been us stating the fact that they DO Cheat....

So do us all a favor, and stop contradicting yourself, because in your statement you just gave an opinion which you seemed to be very clueless of.....

Whos glowing with intelligence now??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I never househide, even if im outnumbered :)

Chap

Wanderer

Killa DJ said:
if we had "proof" they were cheating, it wouldnt of been our opinions that they were cheating (as you said), it would have been us stating the fact that they DO Cheat....
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I know they don't have proof. And I know they can't get it (why I challenged them to). That's why I constantly state that it is an opinion. That's all they do, they never have any facts in anything they say.

After reading what these morons have to say about kuoc you'd think they stood behind krrios as he coded it. Anyone with half a brain and the slightest knowledge ( generally people who played hybrid ) know what it is capable of.

I just hate when people claim another cheats, yet they can't even tell you what their cheats do.

Random brit gate trash : "YA MI HOLE GIULD JUST DEATH TO ONE E MEMBER... HE MUST CHEATO!"

Random E member: " What do our cheats do?"

Random brit nub: " DONT KNOW BUT CHEAT FOR SURE"

That's an example of a common discussion between two people at brit gate. They don't even know what they are talking about. Like i've said over and over, they are just looking for a reason to justify their shitty pvp skills.

This amusing. I have 4 other PvP charaters, which are, OMG RED!. Xeres is the first pvper I've used that needed to be blue. Chiv spells are karma based, killing people is very bad for karma.

Oh and PLEASE give me proof that I house hide, or attaempt to fight from houses. I am accessed to one house at brit, shakes house. If I'm going afk, i'll go in the house as a safe spot.

PROOF, give me some proof ffs. Simply saying that Magnus and I "house hide" doesn't make it true.....

juanmatus

Wanderer

Nomon said:
I never househide, even if im outnumbered :)

i know who u r....

First, u never show alone. U always show with ur 5 gank squad...

Second, i dont wait till my guild mates r in brit to fight. If im alone, and i have time to play i will pvp alone...

I have never see u alone in brit, NEVER. So STFU BUHAMU (e.)

juanmatus

Wanderer

pbguy434 said:
Magnus: 1
Inka: 0

hahaha no Magnus. If u want, we can say 3 - 1 for me. Remember when i give access to u to the house and we make 3 duels. And i win all of them. With specs, then u say to try it old school mages and i beat u again..

So ok, 3 to 1 for me.. U can beat me in forums if u want to say that :D

And i say : BYE, because we can post and post forever.. I dont really want to be MR. 4000 post like u do.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

juanmatus said:
i know who u r....

First, u never show alone. U always show with ur 5 gank squad...

Second, i dont wait till my guild mates r in brit to fight. If im alone, and i have time to play i will pvp alone...

I have never see u alone in brit, NEVER. So STFU BUHAMU (e.)

also hobbit.no.1, he never shows at gate alone with that char either ;)

Applesauce

Wanderer

juanmatus said:
Chap stfu... start telling which name is ur pvp char

LMFAO juanmatus good player

i bet your like hanabi or something ROFL
get angrier at kids who can just blatently own your ass in the game, stop whining about how zorak is a cheater for using krrios? and just play the game. its not like he's invincible or something...trust me

besides, zorak personally made his macros....i didn't know macroing was illegal on demise?

so malkovich and juanmatus stfu

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

zorack sux dick... i never talk about zorack.. he is like vicent vega and shit... they talk talk and do nothing...

i was refering to A newbie (kaz)... the other e. , i can kill them...

im inka tupac amaru, if u dont know.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

God inka, you're still so butt hurt over everything. Vincent hasn't played in like 4 months and you're talking about him? And no, you can't kill kaz without four of your buddies comming out of the house with you.

Kurwai

Wanderer

you know what? i played UO about 5 years ago... after a year i dropped it. i was in top 10 morderers of every local* server i played. and i am proud about only one thing. i've never used magic.

however - without magic i couldn't challange any of those top PKers... (well... i could - with my brother). if you think pvp is unfair because there are cheaters then gather your friends... find those cheaters' homes (ingame, lol, not irl) and put on some spies. then use your mobiles. when spy spots a "victim" he calls. if you can gather 50 of your friends, there will be always at last 10 of them having time to play. you won't make guy not cheating any more. you won't make him stop playing. well, you won't make change his habits at all i suppose but... he would be seriously furious about dying 5 times a row ;P and what? it won't be cheating if there's about 7 more of your allies than his? it's not mano-a-mano... should it be blocked?

if you can't organize then don't flame about somone better organized than you. even if that person cheats - who cares? it's still just a riddle to brainstorm: how to kill that sneaky bastard. i'll describe you something:

i've never played and never will play a mage charracter - i consider 'magic powers' disgusting. so i am not sure if it's possible to throw gate travel directly into a house on demise, couse i didn't try... well, is it? :) never mind, it's not necesery.

once apon a time (heh heh) i just had to kill those 5 mages. what i did? i've called my brother (tamer with some magery for g.trevel). we went into my house. he g.treveled me next to britt's moongate. i sneaked a little, then shoot one of those 5 mages with bow, then run back to the "hot spot" where g.trevel moongate directly into my house awaited me. i went in. hide. 4 of those mages came in. gate have been dispel'ed. dragons killed mages. they had to go step by step on their own ghostly feets to find healer (which i killed before and spawn was like... pff... 2 hours?). there wasn't "incurance" yet.

i know it was 4 years ago and now some of that things are strictly forbidden and/or blocked. what i was trying to say is: there's always other way. and if some bully_no_brain "skilled" in pvp kicks your ass, then it's time to use your brain, find rutines and habits in his behavour and then prepare a trap. then another trap. and another. and he WILL end like a looser, not great PKer. just use brain for fights, not your ingame skills.

*by "local" i mean my country's

Dj27105

Wanderer

Kurwai, i understand you arent trying to put anyone down in your post or anything sooo no offense but.... Wariors require no skill... Cyan for example.... Come on screen , simply double clicks his target, auto bandages himself, if he gets bellow 70% life, he runs lol....

and if this "pk" doesnt go anywhere unless hes with his pack of guild members, how exactly are you suposed to gank them if they have more then you lol?.... and the reason people complain about them cheating is because its not fair, not because they are getting owned or what not.... I dont enjoy pvping if my opponent is cheating and has the upperhand...Why should i have to plan a special gank with a bunch of people just to kill him when he shouldnt be cheating in first place? ....

And to all you who are going to flame on me right about now, no i dont think i have any "skill" but if you wish we can duel (and NO im not saying i can own you or even kill you or even survive, just saying i dont mind dueling whoever)... and for the 2nd part of my msg, its not directed to anyone cheating in particular, just responding to kurwais reply....

Kurwai

Wanderer

Killa DJ said:
and if this "pk" doesnt go anywhere unless hes with his pack of guild members, how exactly are you suposed to gank them if they have more then you lol?
seriously... i don't know how many of them are "pack". is that really so hard to gather more allies than them? :eek: If so... i didn't know :p all my experience have been collected about 5-4 years ago. now I am a newbe because of all expansions. and "my" shards were all sphere and customized. nothing like OSI.

I dont enjoy pvping if my opponent is cheating and has the upperhand...
yyyy... but you would if you were winning, don't you? ;) I mean without any help. and those sucky_cheaters (no offence to any particular person) have to use those pretty_lame_cheats to kill anyone... they should be embressed. but they are only kids. don't bother.

just responding to kurwais reply....
ladies and gentlemen, thankyouverymuch.

malakhi

Wanderer

MALKOVICH said:
zorack sux dick... i never talk about zorack.. he is like vicent vega and shit... they talk talk and do nothing...

i was refering to A newbie (kaz)... the other e. , i can kill them...

im inka tupac amaru, if u dont know.

like in the tourny....