UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nasty Devils story Name: Sunday school.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Vahn said:
I dont think it is supposed to be a spider.... if it lives near your computer couldnt it be a dust mite? i know they look kinda like spiders...?

Are you SERIOUS!? There are things that exist like that... that arent actually spiders?

Omgosh... thats sick. Ugh...

I really cant stand them.

-_-

theRoadshow said:
Hmm?

I dont like spiders... they look stupid.

But... they cant do shit to you. You know that daddy long legs are the most poisonous spiders in the world?

-_-
if thats true how come if you get bit by them you wont die but if you get bit by a black widow you die. DIE.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Southern Comfort said:
if thats true how come if you get bit by them you wont die but if you get bit by a black widow you die. DIE.

Their stupid little fang things cant penetrate our skin.

They try, but it cant break the surface. If it could, we'd be dead.

:'(... we'd all get killed by stupid looking bugs. How sad would that be?

-_-

theRoadshow said:
Their stupid little fang things cant penetrate our skin.

They try, but it cant break the surface. If it could, we'd be dead.

:'(... we'd all get killed by stupid looking bugs. How sad would that be?

-_-
if they cant bite us how do we know its poisonous? did someone milk the spider and then inject someone? PK'd IRL OGMj~!!
and since no one mentioned this nasty devil you didnt make that story up.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Southern Comfort said:
if they cant bite us how do we know its poisonous? did someone milk the spider and then inject someone? PK'd IRL OGMj~!!
and since no one mentioned this nasty devil you didnt make that story up.

Yes... I guarentee studies and tests were run to evaluate the different effects of the poison.

Just because YOU didnt do the test doesnt mean it didnt happen... SIR!

I could say the same thing about the sun. "Did someone actually go there to know you'd burn?! NO! What if it isnt hawt at alL!? Ok Pwnt!"

(that was said with the upmost respect.)

-_-

theRoadshow said:
Yes... I guarentee studies and tests were run to evaluate the different effects of the poison.

Just because YOU didnt do the test doesnt mean it didnt happen... SIR!

I could say the same thing about the sun. "Did someone actually go there to know you'd burn?! NO! What if it isnt hawt at alL!? Ok Pwnt!"

(that was said with the upmost respect.)

-_-
they cant do that to people. dont they have laws that say you cant run a test that could kill someone? ok fine ill mutate a spider with small fangs then inject it into someone. ROADSHOW IS MY VOLUNTEER. [you have no choice,(27 year old sex) slave]

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Southern Comfort said:
they cant do that to people. dont they have laws that say you cant run a test that could kill someone? ok fine ill mutate a spider with small fangs then inject it into someone. ROADSHOW IS MY VOLUNTEER. [you have no choice,(27 year old sex) slave]

I never said they needed to do it to people. You could do it to anything (probably even find a scientific way to come up with an answer). It's all the same with everything... they can find a way to test the shit out.

But I know nothing about science. I just find it funny that you use the "but they cant test it" as your reason not to believe it. How many other things in life could that excuse be applied to? Way too many.

-_-