UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Necro/weaver/mage against bloods

Tempest

Knight
Re: Necro/weaver/mage against bloods

fearofthedawn;589051 said:
do u champ with this char or just bloods? my problem is feeling i need some resist to be able to be at champs

Yes I champ with him, believe it or not, as horribly skilled he is, he`s my main blue. :D

lol but some trouble on raid probably? id imagine mages would be a prob, might try the template a bit though

Tempest

Knight

fearofthedawn;589117 said:
lol but some trouble on raid probably? id imagine mages would be a prob, might try the template a bit though

I always have my red down there with me so it doesn`t really matter. But no, I don`t have troubles with raids. :D

Digatalas

Knight

He is Zen., of course he never has problems with raids..

Another thing, you don't need to make this char for PvPing and Pvming. that is a terrible idea to try and gear and skill jsut right. It's much easier to have a decent spawner, and also a PvP mage.

Like Hyphy said, keep both chars wherever you are spawning.

Tempest

Knight

Digatalas;589326 said:
He is Zen., of course he never has problems with raids..

Another thing, you don't need to make this char for PvPing and Pvming. that is a terrible idea to try and gear and skill jsut right. It's much easier to have a decent spawner, and also a PvP mage.

Like Hyphy said, keep both chars wherever you are spawning.

Aside from me being Zen. I usually don`t have troubles with raids on my spawner. A well built/suited spawner is always gonna have better survivability even if he is 7x or not. Typically I try not to fight on this character, so keeping yourself alive and getting the hell out of the fight is easy enough. Then the switch from that char to my red commences.

But yeah, usually any spawner works. It`s how you suit him/her that matters.

mordredrs

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;589131 said:
I always have my red down there with me so it doesn`t really matter. But no, I don`t have troubles with raids. :D

Is your red a PvP mage? Could you post the template? I know nothing about pvp, little experience with it in hybrid, but there the alchy is very bad and difficult to play...

My two mains are blue: disco/peacer tamer (switch with soulstone) and my necroweaver. The day i become rich i'll build a crafter too...

Tempest

Knight

mordredrs;589589 said:
Is your red a PvP mage? Could you post the template? I know nothing about pvp, little experience with it in hybrid, but there the alchy is very bad and difficult to play...

My two mains are blue: disco/peacer tamer (switch with soulstone) and my necroweaver. The day i become rich i'll build a crafter too...

Yes my red is a pvp mage, and no I don`t wanna post his template. =P Let`s just say he`s a scribe necro mage. :D

mordredrs

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;589683 said:
Yes my red is a pvp mage, and no I don`t wanna post his template. =P Let`s just say he`s a scribe necro mage. :D

Oh, of course. Sorry. Didn't mean to expose your build.

EvilChild

Knight

Most spawner templates can double as pvp templates in a pinch

I mean your spawn is gonna have magery eval necro ss.... thats pretty much a necro mage that most people use to pvp with. Then just grab a weapon skill med resist etc... and youre good to go for defenses.

i can solo a paragon blood with just gm spellweaving. summon 5 feys, set them all to kill, then cast word of death. then rinse and repeat. It helps to have discord though.
by the time you cast one word of death, the feys have pretty much all gone, so there is time to summon another 5.

mordredrs

Sorceror

adverserath;590484 said:
i can solo a paragon blood with just gm spellweaving. summon 5 feys, set them all to kill, then cast word of death. then rinse and repeat. It helps to have discord though.
by the time you cast one word of death, the feys have pretty much all gone, so there is time to summon another 5.

This brings me some questions:

- what is the build of a disco/weaver

- what is the pros and drawbacks between necroweaver versus discoweaver?

currently i have
115 disco
115 music
115 SW
115 chiv
110 SS
85 Med
60 Necro

going into wraith form allows me to drain mana, discoring allows me to cause more damage. I made this for fighting yamandons really, but it proved to be universal. When using word of death at 300 damage with 110 SS i gain more mana than i am actually using. The high chivalry is for stopping poison, and also allows remove curse, dispel evil and rezing.