UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NecroWeaver Spawning Template

MB

Knight
When in wraith form, damage you do to enemies has a portion of it returned to you as mana (based on your spirit speak level, 20% at 100 SS). Wither and thunderstorm does damage to everything in a 4 or 8 tile radius and therefore gives you a lot of mana back so you can continue casting.

Arcane focus is like Eval or Spirit Speak, it enhances spellweaving. With a focus you can summon 5 pixies at once.

Spellweaving also has a spell called gift of renewal that heals you over time.

It's alright in doom, but not the best.

Big Country

Wanderer
Alright, thanks for the quick reply! I really appreciate. Do you think your necro tamer template would be better for doom?

LittleMary

Traveler
joat has 20 parry built it. Close to useless, but it exist. Usualy, you just use a shield for the DCI or 1/2 if vesper, or DCI + fc1 on arcane.

j_monroy

Squire
Was wondering if this would be a good necro mage weaver char with some skills moved around (increased):

Eval - 120
Resisting Spells - 120
Anatomy - 100
Magery - 115
Necro - 100
Spirit Speak - 120
Spellweaving - 100
Meditation - 20

It totals to 775 skills

The entire suit would be:
  • Headpiece - Kasa
  • Gorget - lrc, lmc, fire, poison, mr2 (or HPI)
  • Tunic - AOF
  • LRC Sash
  • Leggings - same as gorget
  • Sleeves - Midnight bracers
  • Gloves - Inquis
  • Right arm - Scrappers with +20 skills
  • Left arm - arcane shield
  • Ring - Crystalline ring
  • Brace - Orny
  • CC
  • Quiver
The entire suit would be 4/6, 67 sdi, full lrc/lmc, 35 dci, full resists. That sounds pretty good to me, however, I'm not sure if the skills are being used to its fullest potential. What would be a better configuration with the extra skills?

april0395

Sorceror
If you're human, then the 20 in med is wasted becaues of JOAT, I think. Could put that 20 into SW for more effective spells. I just roll with 100 SW. I use 100 instead of 96 because I want to be able to get a focus with people who have 120. :p

Another thing, with both hands used for casting, you won't be able to use potions. I guess you've already factored that.

Other than that, looks fine to me.

j_monroy

Squire
I think you're right. I was thinking of being an elf, but I think I'd rather be a human to have the JOAT bump to meditation, and instead bring my SW to 120.

Ni'kard

Wanderer
So I am new here, forgive me if this is dumb. There has never been a time in uo history when you could have 4/6 casting while having 70 or more magery. If this server is consistant with the casting rules of osi, you are only casting at 2/6 despite whatever you are wearing. If it is not consistant, please let me know because I am going to abuse the shit out of it when I make my pvper :D

MB

Knight
Magery casting is 2/6. The 4/6 is for spellweaving.

You are think of chivalry which is capped at 4/6 unless magery is 70 or above when chiv drops to 2/6

is this build better than typical tamer necro mage (in normal pvm, and on spawns)? if yes, why? i just make spawner but its hard to play (mby cuz i rly never played with mage). i wonder if tamer woudnt be more safe and versatile to play with...

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
is this build better than typical tamer necro mage (in normal pvm, and on spawns)? if yes, why? i just make spawner but its hard to play (mby cuz i rly never played with mage). i wonder if tamer woudnt be more safe and versatile to play with...
Tamers always have a place, especially on harder spawns on peerless, but pure Mage necro weavers can defend themselves far better at spawn.