UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NecroWeaver Spawning Template

Pegasus321

Sorceror
I recently converted a guy into this temp. Ate my ps's and a 25 stat then when I started training realized that my guy was a freaken elf! Woops. Without med I really run outa mana if my thunderstorm doesn't hit a lot of mobs. My gear has a good amount of lmc but not much Mr. Is Mr>lmc? I'm thinking of dropping a little in a few skills to pick up a little med. Good idea or just get more Mr? What's cap on lmc and Mr?

Also I.don't have an orny and arcane to get to 4/6 so I can't use my tome cause I have to use a fc1 lmc sdi book to get to 3/6 I think I really need to get these to reach 4/6 with enough sdi to be effective.

MB

Knight
I recently converted a guy into this temp. Ate my ps's and a 25 stat then when I started training realized that my guy was a freaken elf! Woops. Without med I really run outa mana if my thunderstorm doesn't hit a lot of mobs. My gear has a good amount of lmc but not much Mr. Is Mr>lmc? I'm thinking of dropping a little in a few skills to pick up a little med. Good idea or just get more Mr? What's cap on lmc and Mr?

Also I.don't have an orny and arcane to get to 4/6 so I can't use my tome cause I have to use a fc1 lmc sdi book to get to 3/6 I think I really need to get these to reach 4/6 with enough sdi to be effective.
You want 40 LMC and 115 SS to leech and maintain your mana best. MR helps you get that first cast off when you don't hit enough mobs and run out of mana. If your MR is low, focus on only hitting enough mobs. You want to mix it up and wither for better mana conservation when there's not a lot on your screen.

Cap is 18 MR and 40 LMC.

SDI and LMC are the 2 more useful mods besides of course fc/fcr. Ive ran the template effectively with as little as 3mr + joat when i was playing around with a luck suit. Make sure u lock your karma and make use of a long list of methods of keeping your mana up. The more you play around with it the better ull get.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Joat gives 3 Mr? I might have too much lmc ill have to post my suit when I get home. Maybe u guys can make sugjestions. I wonder if any of these new Arties would be useful to me.

ya the general rule of thumb is 1mr per 10 med and 1 mr per 20 focus. As an elf you might beable to make use of the helm of swiftness(1/2 casting) to get 4/6.

1fc/sdi/lmc spellbook
helm of swiftness
1/2 jewerly with sdi and/or lrc

would be a cheap way to get 4/6 casting. Aim for ~30sdi and atleast 38lmc

I'm in the process of re-arranging my spawner to:

100 mage (115 with tome)
115 eval
110 resist
85 anat
80 necro
110 SS
100 SW

Reasons: 700 skillcap. 115 eval vs 120 saves a large sum of gold for what amounts to marginal boss killing power. 110 defensive wrestling, quite nice. 105 effective necro, for strangle whoring against attackers. 100 SW so i can accomodate anyone in a SW circle, including my 120'd tamer.

My previous build was

115 mage
115 eval
115 SS
105 necro
110 resist
100 SW
40 med

Reasoning: 700 skillcap, used swords of prosp to get FC1/mage wep -0. Didn't have much MR on my suit, so enjoyed the 40 med. Couldn't afford arcane shield to keep 4/6. Allowed me to scroll my char as I went and take points out of med.

The reason I changed: 15% SDI on the tome, 15% LMC on tome allows me to build a seperate suit for my spawner vs my reds, Allows me to use slayers without getting pummelled.

MB

Knight

I'm not sure why it went super lag when recording Neira at the end, but you get the idea.

Beware: sync drumping necro casters are terrible. Bring a friend!

I skipped around the video and realized u dont run a set of undead spawner talismans( lich and lich lord protection). 50+% will make it feel like your fighting imps. In the year voids and bloodwoods have been out it shouldnt be that hard to find them.

j_monroy

Squire
Is there any reason to have anatomy over wrestling? I understand what defensive wrestling is.

However, if you wear the necro bracers and still manage to have a full suit with lrc, lmc, and resists, you could have 20 extra points for 120 wrestling. How would that look on paper?

MB

Knight
Wrestling would do nothing for you here, nothing to para punch. Spend the 20 elsewhere.

j_monroy

Squire
So chance to ignore doesn't increase if you had 120 wrestling as opposed to defensive wrestling with the skills you mentioned?

MB

Knight
100 anat and 120 eval gives you the same defensive chance as 120 wrestling but you can't disarm or parapunch.

j_monroy

Squire
Huh, I didn't know that 220 combined gave 120 defensive wrestling, guess I need to keep reading on this template.