UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NecroWeaver Spawning Template

Orion Lighter

Sorceror
Just coming back after a hiatus, and I'm wondering what's the point of having enough points in necro to wither if the spellweaving thunderstorm is now the "tool du jour?"

Like mb said, thunderstorm with 40lmc still cost 20mana a cast, to maintain mana you need to deal 85 damage. While wither cost 14 mana a cast, and only about 60 damage to maintain mana.

And energy damage isnt always the best for certain levels. If you really wanted to you could use proper slayer spell books and magery spells to maintain mana when you only have a few targets around you but necro is just too nice of a skill.

DCI definitely helps out, It lets you play more aggressive which results in a quicker spawn. Its not needed but Once you get the character suited out it kinda falls into place. Until more of the ML items come to demise the core to the suit is pretty standard. 35dci(AOF,Quiver,Arcane), with scrappers in getting a decent 2fcr ring wouldnt be hard to max out dci and increase your sdi even higher.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
melee evasion = (anatomy + Evaluating intelligence +20)/2 so if you have 100 anat and 120 eval you evade melee attacks equal to a 120 wrestle (without specs).
Basically gives you 20 more skill points when squeezing spellweaving in a necromage template.

Toke

Traveler
why do u have anatomy? just wondering is it a spell damage increase for ur spellweaving??

j_monroy

Squire
why do u have anatomy? just wondering is it a spell damage increase for ur spellweaving??

Anatomy + eval gives you defensive wrestling = to (anatomy+eval +20/2). Let's say you have 120 eval and 100 anatomy, that'll give you 120 defensive wrestling. It's the same as wrestling without the wrestling skills (para blow and disarm), but it saves you 20 extra skills.

Big Country

Wanderer
Man I'm watching these videos and I literally have no idea what is going on. I see you casting thunderstorm, a bunch of pixies coming out of nowhere and your health being magically replenished. Any way someone can explain what's going on in the video ? Also what's the point of having necro? Wraith form and wither? Would this template be ok in doom?