UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: New alliance takin over

New Deity;766043 said:
holy shit LOL life just got a whole lot interesting for you there buddy. i mean sure, you'll never have an orgasm.. but soccer on wheels is pretty close.

you apparently know nothing about spinal injuries

Blacula

Knight

Xeneize;765873 said:
Join Barcode, be friend with them and when they get you trust they will send you their pvp easyuo scripts....
Good luck getting MY scripts lol

Xeneize

Sorceror

Blacula;766122 said:
Good luck getting MY scripts lol

you dont use scripts... you are just so bad with ping 30 that its imposible you to cheat in anyway... good luck

Xeneize

Sorceror

Blacula;766253 said:
*3 people chasing Xeneize from house to house to house*

That pretty much sums it up...

LOL 7 people and you guys are just very funny... 20 minutes chasing me... i had a good time! its funny how you guys are so raged that you chase me for more than 20 minutes and not let it be lol

Xeneize

Sorceror

Blacula;766260 said:
I find your lack of ability to count amusing =D

the funny part of this is that you are waiting for me to answer the forum so you answer back right? LOL
ok... i give you the privilege of answering this post back and i will not follow your daily pvp forum... good bye kid! go to sleep.

Iansaccount

Wanderer

Wow my damn post turned nutz and trust me I have the experience once I get a team and get us all suits and specked out I guaruntee no Mage can come to sonoma and take my Mage there I'm top 100 acrossall osi so as soon as I get a suit and specked it on like your moms on it :p anyways also don't make fun of dank how would u feel fuckin pricks if I came and blew out your knees with a bat and u stuck in a chair fuckin pricks

Blacula

Knight

Iansaccount;766369 said:
anyways also don't make fun of dank how would u feel fuckin pricks if I came and blew out your knees with a bat and u stuck in a chair fuckin pricks
The wheelchair, or that lawn chair he often sits in while playing UO?

D-Nox

Knight

Iansaccount;766369 said:
I came and blew out your knees with a bat and u stuck in a chair fuckin pricks

this reminds me an old Stephen Kings movie, where Kathy Bates was a psyfan from a famous writter and then she kiddnap him and use a bat to break his legs so he couldnt run away and then forced him to write only for her. Cant remember the name of the movie but its a very good one.

Blacula

Knight

D-Nox;766386 said:
this reminds me an old Stephen Kings movie, where Kathy Bates was a psyfan from a famous writter and then she kiddnap him and use a bat to break his legs so he couldnt run away and then forced him to write only for her. Cant remember the name of the movie but its a very good one.
It was Misery =D

New Deity

Wanderer

yea, Misery. damn that movie's been around for a while. but anyway, iansaccount.. wheelchair people are no to be respected. i mean they take up useless space and will never have the chance to live a normal life. so why not just die? you get the point now young lad? it's okay you're probably too young to understand the forums you only have 19 posts.