UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New alliance takin over

Howl

Sorceror
Re: New alliance takin over

Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz;765846 said:
I play in my own guild and trying to recruit for it, but no one has join, can I allie you?

This guy is in all probability someone from Barcode. I wouldn't ally him if I were you.

Howl

Sorceror

Xeneize;766252 said:
you dont use scripts... you are just so bad with ping 30 that its imposible you to cheat in anyway... good luck

Yes he does, LOL!

Howl

Sorceror

Iansaccount;766369 said:
Wow my damn post turned nutz and trust me I have the experience once I get a team and get us all suits and specked out I guaruntee no Mage can come to sonoma and take my Mage there I'm top 100 acrossall osi so as soon as I get a suit and specked it on like your moms on it :p anyways also don't make fun of dank how would u feel fuckin pricks if I came and blew out your knees with a bat and u stuck in a chair fuckin pricks

ego much and how annoying can you make a post when you already have poor grammar and then don't seem to have the ability to use a full stop despite the fact that you use random capitalisation on words that don't require it but then no capitals on abbreviations and words that require it i presume you're american because your english is broken in the only way that a true american can write in and i don't think anyone here gives a shit about your dumb-ass osi accounts just hurry up and get suited and come to fel and eat the peanuts out of our shit

Iansaccount

Wanderer

Howl;766402 said:
ego much and how annoying can you make a post when you already have poor grammar and then don't seem to have the ability to use a full stop despite the fact that you use random capitalisation on words that don't require it but then no capitals on abbreviations and words that require it i presume you're american because your english is broken in the only way that a true american can write in and i don't think anyone here gives a shit about your dumb-ass osi accounts just hurry up and get suited and come to fel and eat the peanuts out of our shit

Wow reallylmao I'm typing on a iPod at work shit head for one and are u crying seriously about my fing grammer seriously wow! And as for owning u guys lol I have faught way better mages and dexxers then this shard has and i really
could give a f less about this game except for fun I used to be addicted like u kids but now I'm far more interested on what freaky shit me and my girl gona doin bed tonight or paying my house off or my two jobs and growin my weed so yah. It ok tho I understand u ain't had any girls u live in ur moms basment and work the fruit fields to pay for ur energy drinks lmao! Ie fuck u I'm out and stop talkin shit to dank fucking idiots or I will knee cap u URL!

co co

Page

Xeneize;766254 said:
LOL 7 people and you guys are just very funny... 20 minutes chasing me... i had a good time! its funny how you guys are so raged that you chase me for more than 20 minutes and not let it be lol

wtf does no one know how to stun n sync?

Howl

Sorceror

Iansaccount;766437 said:
Wow reallylmao I'm typing on a iPod at work shit head for one and are u crying seriously about my fing grammer seriously wow! And as for owning u guys lol I have faught way better mages and dexxers then this shard has and i really
could give a f less about this game except for fun I used to be addicted like u kids but now I'm far more interested on what freaky shit me and my girl gona doin bed tonight or paying my house off or my two jobs and growin my weed so yah. It ok tho I understand u ain't had any girls u live in ur moms basment and work the fruit fields to pay for ur energy drinks lmao! Ie fuck u I'm out and stop talkin shit to dank fucking idiots or I will knee cap u URL!

omg i'm so fucking scared of some kid on the internet who can't speak english and likes to pretend that he has a job and a girlfriend and isn't a virgin nerd and grows his own weed if you're so smart then tell me what you know about cannabinoids no? didn't think so and if you're so fucking hard then why do you care enough to give me such a long reply and go on again about how much better you are at uo than anyone else here and threaten to knee cap me IRL and paul is a retard don't trash talk and if you love him so much and you're so good at this game then go join barcode they're a zerg enough anyway

Howl

Sorceror

Blacula;766423 said:
Bullshit statement is bullshit.

C'mon, nothing's going to be done about it even if you admitted it on forums, if I thought otherwise I wouldn't have said that = P

Howl

Sorceror

He's the man. Don't mess, he'll cap knee you URL, mother trucka!

Blacula

Knight

Howl;766441 said:
C'mon, nothing's going to be done about it even if you admitted it on forums, if I thought otherwise I wouldn't have said that = P
I got trolled =D

New Deity;766446 said:
I'm the man.
I'm drawing a blank still...

Howl

Sorceror

Blacula;766458 said:
I'm drawing a blank still...

Now I know your impotence is really bothering you lately but there are forums for that, not here please.

Howl

Sorceror

New Deity;766460 said:
oh come on. i have ur virginity in a jar somewhere.

If you really want to enrage Blacula just tell him your skin isn't white.