UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Capture the Flag Arena - King of the Hill

Ness

Wanderer
Re: New Capture the Flag Arena - King of the Hill

Balron of IPY said:
something needs to be done about people who afk in the doorway on their alts while on a diff team so that we can't close the doors.

i had a bad time because my team were asshats but the event itself is cool.
Yeah, generally I tried to go around jailing those who were doing this, but it's hard to be everywhere at once and judge those who are doing it on purpose from those who don't know any better. But I will see what I can do about it for next time.

hivajisa

Wanderer

yeah that standing in the door way shit pissed me off but u know what would be cool to put ladders to get up above the the base like make it a one way telle port or something

Ness

Wanderer

hivajisa said:
yeah that standing in the door way shit pissed me off but u know what would be cool to put ladders to get up above the the base like make it a one way telle port or something
Good call, I think I will add one-way teleporters. It'll reduce traffic through the doors and thus illuminate those who are standing in the doorways to keep them open.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Ness said:
Good call, I think I will add one-way teleporters. It'll reduce traffic through the doors and thus illuminate those who are standing in the doorways to keep them open.
cool i had a good idea

Skywing

Sorceror

A tip: kills are only worth like 100 or 200 gp, go for the captures since they are worth like 10k. I focused just on protecting flags and killing people and even though I killed a bunch of enemies I barely made off with any gold.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Skywing said:
A tip: kills are only worth like 100 or 200 gp, go for the captures since they are worth like 10k. I focused just on protecting flags and killing people and even though I killed a bunch of enemies I barely made off with any gold.
i got last 4th place and got like 300 or 400 a kill

Better do what Walken says...

rod420

Wanderer

whens the next CTF? i have yet to be able to participate and it sounds awesome so i want to, please some one let me know

hivajisa

Wanderer

rod420 said:
whens the next CTF? i have yet to be able to participate and it sounds awesome so i want to, please some one let me know
not sure my self but last nights free for all was better than the ctf i mean the ctf was fun but that brit free for all was just the shit but when i didnt play the ctf my pvp chars were not active so u get the point

Ness

Wanderer

Skywing said:
Were you on the winning team?

Hypn0tik

Wanderer

That's wierd. I got around 12k on the first or second CTF and our team was close to last, if not last.