UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Donation Site

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
As many are well aware, a new, improved donation site with some fun, cool items has been created. I'm happy to have the privilege of letting everyone know that it's live! You can find the new donation site at this link: http://www.uohybrid.com/shop/

To claim these items use [claimitem while in game.

If, for some reason, you forgot to jot down your order number you can easily access your account using the drop down menu on the Home page: http://www.uohybrid.com/

Donation.png

Thanks, so much, for your continued support of UOGamers Hybrid.

drogonlord23

Sorceror
The pet bonding deed is in the mounts haha :rolleyes:

Edit: are there plans to add summoning ball to the store?
Great job with the store!

Last edited:

fallen29

Sorceror
Tried to use the store to buy a blue said it wouldn't accept my chase debit card (before you ask it had enough money on it

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
how do you claim the new items?
On the receipt it doesn't list an order # just a description of the item purchased

Ah I just noticed it asks for an order number, I would check your e-mail to see if there is an order number. I haven't use the new donation store yet so I'm not entirely sure, duder ;/

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Ah I just noticed it asks for an order number, I would check your e-mail to see if there is an order number. I haven't use the new donation store yet so I'm not entirely sure, duder ;/

It actually has the order number in the email - it's part of the invoice id: Invoice ID: UOGH-XXX

XXX = number, = order ID.

In addition just look in the store under your account it tells you :)

Uomvp

Knight
Pretty pricey Ryan.
Black sandals used to be 10 and now there 80? PW bear was 100 (long time ago) and now it's 150 (on sale)?

You should throw up some 2064-2067 yards. That would be pretty cool

iBambi

Wanderer
everything priced so high, add more low priced items like cbds or some new cheaper items i cant see myself spending 200$ on just one item. i wanna support server but not spend that much o_O

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
Any CBD's on the site or coming? Unless I missed them, I can't find em.. T_T
?? Are they a BOD reward still? If not, how do we obtain them now? High demand in game but nearly impossible to get.
As for past prices, I used to drop a bit on the shop for NCD's when they were $3 each. Another high demanded item that is very hard to find anymore..
WisdomMaster <3 xoxo
And glad to be back on Hybrid!!!
**** @Ryan, can u hmu on LinkedIn? Or I will get ahold of you, since you can't find me via my Hybrid game name.. Heather P., if that helps hehe :p

fabdaddy

Traveler
ryan hasn't been around in ages ,ive came back 2 weeks ago shard is dead as fuck , me mickey neon marc n noah has no one to kill but these ICE baddies , ryan step it up please bring back the shard man fuck sakes