UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Donation Site

ryan hasn't been around in ages ,ive came back 2 weeks ago shard is dead as fuck , me mickey neon marc n noah has no one to kill but these ICE baddies , ryan step it up please bring back the shard man fuck sakes
Ur problem is u rolling 4 deep.. try 2, oh wait you did.. and got rekt by 1 person, LOL

crikey

Sorceror
ryan hasn't been around in ages ,ive came back 2 weeks ago shard is dead as fuck , me mickey neon marc n noah has no one to kill but these ICE baddies , ryan step it up please bring back the shard man fuck sakes
I wasn't around for it :(, but I heard ICE got revenge at the IDOC Sunday night :)

I wasn't around for it :(, but I heard ICE got revenge at the IDOC Sunday night :)
Teamed up with dirt, after I killed em 2v1 told him I didn't want loot just wanted to make sure they didn't get shit. Said they could even try to kill me after lol, gated in 5 red's and me And gen Pete 1v1 while dirt watched, was a 10 min fight... no one died lol. Ran out of pots and mana about 20 times haha. Was fun

Paralyzed his ass and hauled ass lol when I ran out of explos. Didn't think it'd work but apparently he didn't have pouches. Thought it would insta pop haga

fabdaddy

Traveler
WHOA YOU KILLED EM 2V1 ? rephrase that young child you killed 1 of us .... get you facts straight... you only killed one of us ..now use proper English and rewrite what you just said in FACTS

fabdaddy

Traveler
if you need help let me know...like I said you the type of kid that gets no pussy has no friends IRL and just sit by his computer talking nonsense shit about a game that's like 20 yrs old or maybe older... god you are DUMB AS FUCK

if you need help let me know...like I said you the type of kid that gets no pussy has no friends IRL and just sit by his computer talking nonsense shit about a game that's like 20 yrs old or maybe older... god you are DUMB AS FUCK
yep! im a kid and get no pussy! thanks for letting the world know!!=/ get rekt old man!

crikey

Sorceror
Geee uonewbs....you call for GM O whenever me, alchypwn, or mick take personal shots at you, but not this guy?

Thats not very fair

fabdaddy

Traveler
old man im 28 bud, didn't get REKT .. I believe wrecked is spell like this >>> WRECKED ,, anyway you instantly reply so therefor ou have nothing to do with

fabdaddy

Traveler
crikey this kid thinks hes good on a DEAD SERVER THAT IS COMPLETE SHIT RIGHT NOW.. it means nothing ,,, where were you when SICK AND RAW were shitting on kids on a daily basis ? I don't recall remembering you ever or ur noob buddy josh Compton ...you guys wer elike 13 maybe 10 LOL ...jesus get some brains then come talk to me

fabdaddy

Traveler
I cant im done on these forums fuck hybrid lol ... GM OEM if you see this get shit shitty shard back to where it was in 2003 ..stop with the fucking trammel shit

crikey

Sorceror
crikey this kid thinks hes good on a DEAD SERVER THAT IS COMPLETE SHIT RIGHT NOW.. it means nothing ,,, where were you when SICK AND RAW were shitting on kids on a daily basis ? I don't recall remembering you ever or ur noob buddy josh Compton ...you guys wer elike 13 maybe 10 LOL ...jesus get some brains then come talk to me
Yeah I remember getting desteiyed by RAW. I was just starting out.
If RAW was here today I dont think they could be defeated

@Uonewbs. I see your accounts are 7years old? Did you just recently begin to PVP?

What the heck were you doing the last 6 years? Im curious, not trying to be rude....

fabdaddy

Traveler
yea RAW was SICK only group that could give us fights besides SM zerg crew ,,I miss fighting RAW and SM .... I don't even know who the fuck this FAKE uonewbs kid is

Yeah I remember getting desteiyed by RAW. I was just starting out.
If RAW was here today I dont think they could be defeated

@Uonewbs. I see your accounts are 7years old? Did you just recently begin to PVP?

What the heck were you doing the last 6 years? Im curious, not trying to be rude....
Not playing uo..