UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New dueling flavours

First off..

Flapjack said:
Rofl Nachos, sounds to me like your whining cause u either cant figure out how to use Razor, or suck just as much with it as you without it. As for not using macros? If u cant figure out how to program ur spells to some keys on the keyboard I dont even know why u bother dueling. You talk about "adding" to the experience of dueling, but what you are really talking about is everyone having to stoop to your level of shitty performance to make things more "fair" for you. Heres a tip, macro some spells to F1-F12 and go practice. When I see your name at the top of the duel leaders, then I'll listen to what you have to say about improving duels.

Maybe he just wants to have fun like UO was meant to be..?
I played for 3ish years (took a few "breaks") on OSI, and I only had UOAssist for a few weeks.. yet I had the best online experience I probably will ever have the rest of the time.. he could just be trying to allow for that experience again.

Secondly..
So are you implying that he doesn't support what he says, and just spews suggestions for the hell of it? He said, and I quote, "I think they should be banned" suggesting that he does indeed want it banned. He's not asking for it to be banned, because as he stated, no one would agree, but that doesn't change the fact that he does want it banned.

I half agree with you there.. he did say it, so it would mean he wanted it changed.. but that's not all he said. The point of this thread was to suggest a new flavour for the dueling system.. and you claimed in your first post that he wanted to remove them.. but yes, I would have to agree with what you said there.

Flapjack

Wanderer
Character Name said:
First off..

Maybe he just wants to have fun like UO was meant to be..?
I played for 3ish years (took a few "breaks") on OSI, and I only had UOAssist for a few weeks.. yet I had the best online experience I probably will ever have the rest of the time.. he could just be trying to allow for that experience again.

Uh...UO was MEANT to be played with macros man, as for UO assist having no effect on ur gaming experience, why should it...it allowed for a few miniscule improvements to the game, not for shitty people to become gods of PvP or whatever, people who suck without it, still suck with it...

Never said it wasn't meant to be played with macros.. just not meant to be played with things like razor.. that's how some people like to play it, hence the suggestion for the new flavour.

Nacho123

Wanderer
YEA im sure you can auto pickup items and chuck pots just great without razor or krrios. Duelling scripts and what not annoy the fuck out of me. AND no i know how to program basic uo macros i just find it more enjoyable to click on the icons(AND BTW IM IN THE TOP 100 chart so stfu). Besides pressing buttons the fastest and clicking the fastest(which is what pvp is comprised of). AND NO my comp is a pentium 4 and i got sympatico high speed. I downloaded the .netframework installed it and razor and it says i got some mscorwks.dll could not be loaded.

if your directing the above at me, i never said you suck. i am in top 10th ( im not sure where tho i dont duel much anymore). im saying that it honestly wouldnt be fun for me and if there was an option to make it so you didnt want to do it, then fine! i would never accept duels where you can only clikc the icons and im sure people would be like omg lol noob and id think wtf? it doesnt show pure skill if you can click fast enough or anything tbh and if they never implent it then hey you can pvp with them like it is now and let everyone else do it their own way.

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
I guess you all missed Mark's post.

KRRIOS' CLIENT AND RAZOR ARE UNDETECTABLE. As such, there is no possible way for us to detect who's using what "third party" program, so the proposed 'flavor' is impossible to produce.

Nice idea, but it can't happen. Sorry.