UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Guild emerging

John McGail

Sorceror
New Guild emerging

Hey everyone, now that I am back and slowly getting back into UO, I've decided to bring back an old favourite (if I have the shard's support of course)
And no, I'm not talking about SoK, though I wouldn't mind bringing that back online again.

I'm talking about the Paladins of Trinsic!
PoT will basically be like SoK, only change is, they're allowed to use defensive and beneficial magery.

Who's with me to begin a new chapter in the RP life of Hybrid?
Our guild will be mainly PvP oriented of course, as was SoK.

Get in contact with me ASAP if you're interested in helping me bring something like this to life! Now that I'm laid off, I can dedicate quite a lot of time to GMing a guild (though I will be leaving late April for 2 weeks of army training, but bleh, this time I WILL bring my lappy with me!)

Marty O'Doyle

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: New Guild emerging

Well, I have received quite a few messages already in 3 hours of posting that message sooooo, here goes nothing!

For those looking for more info about us, our OLD website is
Paladins of Trinsic | Death before dishonour!
Keep in mind, that's our OLD website and there will be many many changes to it. That's just a very general idea of what PoT is, or at least, was.

I'm working on a new and improved website over at guildportal, as soon as I get some content on there I'll post a new recruiting thread, with a link to our new site.

For those who have expressed interest, hold tight! Get your chars ready to rock n' roll!

Here's to the rebirth of the Paladins of Trinsic!

John McGail

Sorceror

Does anyone in the RP community have a spare guildstone they aren't using at the moment and wouldn't mind selling to me so I can get this guild going?
Thanks!

John McGail

Sorceror

:D We don't have a stone placed yet, if I don't hear from Herac tonight I'm going to go out n' buy one so we can get this thing started.
I'll add you to aim, i'm on usually all morning, and from 8:00pm to 10:00 pm every night (except tuesdays, army training!)

John McGail

Sorceror

Rhombus, we'll work something out that will benefit both of our guilds, whether it be a war, or w/e else!

Rhombus, I figured this would be the most beneficial thing to happen. This way you have another RP Guild to interact with and we can hold stage fights within a storyline.

Rhombus.

Squire

Yes. We are already using Trinsic for some events. Now we just need a subguild to play guards and Trinsic is set. I know another guild is working on seizing Britain, which will be interesting as well. The only problem with Britain is the amount of griefers, thieves and the fact that you cant access the castle without being in factions.

Rhombus