UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Guild emerging

alcaud

Wanderer
Re: New Guild emerging

I added you on AIM John, can't wait to RP with you guys and bring back some of the old memories.

John McGail

Sorceror

Sounds good Alcaud. I won't be on today as I have army training tuesday nights, joys of being in the reserves. Hopefully you run into the others though, Herc (char name is Richard) can add you to the stone if you catch up with him. If not, I'll be on all day and night tomorrow! Of course, that's if you wanted to join us :D

John McGail;1875089 said:
Sounds good Alcaud. I won't be on today as I have army training tuesday nights, joys of being in the reserves. Hopefully you run into the others though, Herc (char name is Richard) can add you to the stone if you catch up with him. If not, I'll be on all day and night tomorrow! Of course, that's if you wanted to join us :D

I will be on tonite in your absence. My aim: knightofsalas

When you see me logged in aim that means im on uo too.

If you want to find us in game we are usually running around brit gy or del hills.

Thanks,

~Heracles

Sammich

Wanderer

I would join if every paladin were using a warhammer, is this the case? I didnt see it anywhere in the rules.

Sammich;1875642 said:
I would join if every paladin were using a warhammer, is this the case? I didnt see it anywhere in the rules.

Why in the world would all paladins have to use warhammers?

Sammich

Wanderer

Because I want to see paladins running around enforcing the light with mighty hammers

we can get teh staffers to supply us with an infinite bag of might hammers that are called Mighty Hammer :eek:

Sammich;1875763 said:
Because I want to see paladins running around enforcing the light with mighty hammers

we can get teh staffers to supply us with an infinite bag of might hammers that are called Mighty Hammer :eek:

rightttt..... you are on hybrid buddy....