UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New magincia house raffle - ends in 14 days (21st november 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Account Terminated
Need a house? Then enter the New Magincia house raffles held in Trammel and Felucca!

Each valid plot at New Magincia, in Trammel and Felucca, has a house raffle stone placed by them. On each raffle stone the relevant coordinates of where the house would be placeable is shown.

The Raffle starts as of this post and will automatically end in 14 days time on the 21st November 2011, at the end of the raffle, if you have won, a deed should be placed into your backpack or bank box.

Rules:

The cost of entry per plot, is 5000gp.

Only one entry per account per plot is allowed, so you can enter in as many of there different plots as you like, just once per account though. Remember that there is a maximum of 4 accounts allowed per household, not per IP/internet connection, if you enter more, you will get caught and all entries will be deleted. Being over the account limit is a bannable offense, so if you decide otherwise, you risk being banned.

Anyone with an existing house plot can enter, but before you can place at New Magincia plot your old house would need to be taken down first.

If you win more than one house on an account you cannot keep all houses, the one house per account still applies so you will need to trade or give away the extra plots.

You will pay for the cost of the house that you place there, if you win.

Good luck!

Oaks

Knight
Can the plots be demolished/transferred, and replaced by others afterwards as well, if you win a plot ?

Athena

Account Terminated
Once the house is placed it will work like regular house plot. I believe it was fixed so that the winning deed holder can place the house, so the deeds should be tradable. If there's a problem with that part, we can assist.

Athena

Account Terminated
So, if I win, I either need to get rid of my current house, or I can sell the deed?

Yes, because you cannot have 2 houses on one account, so you would either need to sell/trade your original house before you place the new, or sell/trade the house deed you win.

Athena

Account Terminated
Due to the amount of house plots, and number of entrants so far, this raffle has been extended by 1 week. It will now end on the 21st November 2011 instead of the 14th November.

The Instigator

Sorceror
so do you become owner of the plot itself?
basically my question is, can you place any size house without fear of someone coming and placing a house in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.