UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New server... New shard?

Pre rennisance server?

• Yes, that would be amazing. Get back hundreds of retired players

Votes: 97 58.4%
  • No. state the reason

Votes: 56 33.7%
  • Is that even possible? Ryan?!?!?

Votes: 13 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darpaek

Wanderer
Re: New server... New shard?

If you wanna run an old school shard, how about UO before OSI messed with noto in March/April of '98 or before they mucked up Magery in January '98?

Zippy

Razor Creator

Darpaek said:
If you wanna run an old school shard, how about UO before OSI messed with noto in March/April of '98 or before they mucked up Magery in January '98?
www.uorebirth.com

souljin

Wanderer

well i just saw that thing with uo divinity.... wondering if that would be the shard we are waiting for?
that would be awesome if it was ipy like uo gamers shard.
only thing i hated about ipy was the no keyrings

colombia

Wanderer

it was just what i pmed u. lol and yes we are all waiting for this sahrd, join the irc while u at ir. irc.runuo.com channel #divinity

georg51

Wanderer

souljin said:
well it seems so, so fuck uo redemption if a uo gamers one is coming out.
:)
I wouldn't speak too quickly. You never know how these things will turn out.

IMHO, Divinity should be its own thing, because every freeshard that has tried to follow the footsteps of IPY has failed miserably, so leave 'IPY' out of it, it's over and gone and never comming back.

And UORedemption has its flaws but so far, in my opinion, is the best pre:uor freeshard out there, but yes it is exciting that Gamers is releasing a true pre:uor shard because at least Gamers has a strong player backing.

I just hope they don't fuck it up by making the pvp unbalanced or playing favorites to certain players, or having buggy coding or trammalizing it. Because stuff like that is what ruined the other 'IPY' type shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.