UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New

Re: New

I've never heard of that being offered as a service, but I could be wrong. I checked a few good sources to confirm my answer.

Trapani

Wanderer

Yeah Seems The Only Shard That Does Account Transfers Is The One Im On And Im Trying To Leave, :S

Well, besides the riches you've accumulated, skill gain is definitely accelerated here. Unattended macroing is allowed, so you can macro nearly every skill to GM, with few exceptions. The pain of starting chars from scratch here definitely isn't bad compared to all of my past experiences.

Countessa

Knight

Hybrid will not transfer from another shard.
There is no power hour, but none is needed. An experienced player can make a complete character in two days. A new player should be able to make one up in anywhere from two days to a week or so, depending on the template.

Trapani

Wanderer

Sorry For All The Questions But I Have One Last One, Is Their Skill Caps ? Like 150 ? Or Anything

Countessa

Knight

Stats are capped at 100 each stat; but no more than 225 total for all three

Skills are capped at 700 total real skill points. All skills cap at 100.
Tailoring and Blacksmithing can be opened with powerscrolls to reach 120 skill points. These are the only exceptions. No other skills have powerscrolls.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Type Like This Makes My Eyes Bleed.

This server doesn't have power hour as it already has accelerated skill gain.

Tomox2

Wanderer

This is a pvp/pve orientated shard, no level system, no classes, no races, just old fashioned UO.

Aye, the only points to consider are training your most costly/difficult skills first since the rate of gain is scalar and decreases markedly, especially at 600 skill points. Consider reading some of the guides in the guide forum such as http://www.uogamers.com/forum/guides/21142-comprehensive-guide-skills-skill-gain.html for one example. The time you spend reading the forums will save you much more time from certain hybrid-specific mistakes and such in game.

If you have specific questions and such, feel free to send me a PM. I'm in the GMT -5 time zone, so you can expect me on usually around week day evenings and most of the week ends.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Trapani;1692606 said:
i cant download the connect uo, just wont work ??? :S

Try googling connect UO, if the page you get from google doesn't work use a different connecting method, try Razor.

Sometimes the link on the main page is broken.